Festival II

"I am here to help."

The silver eyes blinked a couple of times.

She looked like she heard something strange.

"Who are you?"

"Cale Henituse."

"My goodness, Young Master Cale, you really seem to like to work."

Cale frowned upon being called with a title again.

It felt doesn't right when Jung Yeon Hwa who is Raisa now being respectful to him in that way.

When he'd been appointed as Team Leader of Attacking Team, at that moment he started calling her as Team Leader Jung instead of Jung Yeon Hwa.

They respect each other as Team Leaders of respective teams.

They are always on equal foot.

Now, it feels like there is an invisible line just because he just 'happens' to transmigrate in the eldest son of a noble house and she's in the body of a 'commoner'.

Then, the young master opened his mouth with a grumbling face.

"I hate working. Also, stop calling me 'young master'."

"Then, why you spouting nonsense if you hate working? Helping me means you are going to work in this bakery."

"It's not a hard task."

Raisa looked at Cale with unbelievable looks.

The one who used to complain about paperwork and proclaimed going to slack off once he retired from their company is going to help her in the bakery?

She always heard that proclamation even before she became Team Leader of the Healer Team.

Team Leader Lee's team members were always returned with injuries.

As a member of the Healer Team, she took care of them especially two years older seniors of her, Choi Jung Soo and Kim Rok Soo.

She listened to their stories and dreams while treating their wounds.

"Why are there so many people who are even worse than I am?! I'm going to kill all of those damn bastards and then rest. I will definitely live a peaceful life."

When Cale, no, when Kim Rok Soo in his twenties had shouted that, his Hyung-nims and even herself were looking at him in astonishment.

The quiet Rear Support Team member suddenly outburst was an interesting sight for them.

"So, that's your dream, Rok Soo?"

Lee Soo Hyuk looked at the 'maknae' of the team although he's the same age as Choi Jung Soo and shares the same birthdate.

"I am going to be a rich slacker. If not, just a regular slacker. Living in a peaceful world without working."

Kim Rok Soo became talkative just talking about being a slacker.

Jung Yeon Hwa just silently looked at his unusual behavior with interest.

"Then! You should join Team Leader Lee and me!"

"What do you mean?"

The one who asked was Jung Yeon Hwa, a lady in her early twenties with black long wavy hair.

Her silver eyes filled with curiosity.

Choi Jung Soo answered her with a loud voice and a unique smile on his face.