Our Past III

Cale put the last bite in his mouth and sip the now-cold chocolate drink.

Raisa who noticed this, ask him.

"You want me to make a new one?"

He shook his head and suddenly there's steam from his mug.

Raisa's eyes widened like a child who saw the magic show for the first time.

Then she realized how Cale did it.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"I can't believe you used the precious relic from ancient times like that."

Cale just shrugged his shoulders.

As he finished warming his mug, he takes Raisa's mug and do the same thing.

"Oh, thank you."

There's a childlike smile on her face.

"Fire of Destruction, is it? Unlike its cool name, you used on something like this."

<That's right! How could you use me as a heater!>

<Isn't better than destroying things?>

<Shut up, you stupid rock! My fire is for destruction! Cale, let's go spend some money like in old days!>

Cale just ignored the Cheapskate and Super Rock's voices like he always did.

He gave back Raisa's mug to her and start talking.

"It's not that different than yours."

"Hmm?"

"I also woke up in this body out of a sudden three years ago. I was reading a novel and sleep in the middle of reading."

Raisa just listen to him attentively.

"You know what funny? The novel I read was based on this world."

"So, you know the future?"

"A bit. I only read until the first five volumes of the novel."

She nodded her head a few times with a blank face.

Then, she realized something as she looked at her steamy chocolate drink.

"So, that's why you have a lot of ancient powers. I heard ancient powers are hidden powers that can be found and obtained by overcoming a challenge. Also, people said you needed heaven's mandate to be lucky enough to find ancient powers."

'Now, it makes sense.'

Cale Henituse.

Who doesn't know this person in Western Continent and Eastern Continent?

He's someone you couldn't find even in 10,000 years.

He got a lot of ancient powers with different attributes.

He has a lot of strong allies around him.

He's the leader of the heroes and the hero himself.

"How much do you know?"

"Until the Northerners first invade us. I know they were invading us by riding on the wyverns."

"Oh, I read about that in Raisa's diary and also your biography."

Cale stopped eating and looked at Raisa with trembling eyes.

She doesn't notice his expression just sipping her warm drink with a happy face.

"M-my what?"

"Your biography,' The Legend of Young Master Silver Shield '. I got it one for free. They were given for the commoners widely by The Guardian Knight of North, Sir Clopeh Sekka's subordinates."