Special AU Part 1

※In this story, there is some resemblance to real-world culture, especially from South Korea. However, most of them are just fiction. Moreover, the characters' ages are different from the original story. For more information regarding this, I will leave a note at the end of this chapter. Lastly, Have Fun Reading This Special AU~!※

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

"This year's admission is no joke."

"It's a Starry Era for a reason."

Starry Era is a saying that Roan citizens have used in recent years as it's the era where many talented people have appeared in their nation.

These gifted people are like stars shining brightly in the dark sky of Roan who have nothing special about it except its long history.

The starting of this era is the eldest son of the Henituse Corporation, Cale Henituse saved people from the cyber-terrorist attack a few years ago when he was only a high school student.

The cyberterrorism attack occurred when the President of Roan, Zed Crossman, and his heirs visited the Huiss High School to celebrate the school's 100th-year anniversary.

The attack was to openly intimidate and threaten the government and citizens with the nation's data and personal information.

Moreover, the terrorist tried to bomb Huiss High School and the bombs were controlled by the attacker's software.

Nevertheless, it was a futile effort as Cale Henituse knew every single bomb's location and how to hack the software.

Obviously, he only provided the information while he let his trusted friends handle them except for one bomb.

Something was different at the last minute happened which is the final bomb's position was mismatched with the intel he got.

It was a different bomb than any other else, it was more dangerous.

Cale couldn't help but got himself involved and stopped the bomb detonation by hacking the enemy's software in everyone's presence by using the event emcee's computer.

He doesn't even notice his work was being presented on the projection screen that hasn't been turned off since the beginning.

It was an unforgettable day for everyone who witnessed the occurrence firsthand, especially the symbol that they had witnessed once the eldest son of the Henituse family successfully prevent the bomb detonated.

The silver shield with the wings.

It was Cale's specialized protection software.

That's how Cale Henituse received 'Silver Shield' and 'Silver Light' nicknames as well as became the icon of the Starry Era.

Those horrified (according to the redhead) nicknames have been stuck with him until he entered Huiss University.

"For our side only, we got two scholarship students. The number of freshmen we need to handle for this time Membership Training (MT) is quite high compared to last year. Thank you for volunteering this year as well, Rosalyn."

"It's not a big deal, Alberu. This year is even more special because one of the students on this list is a good friend of ours."

As soon as Alberu and Rosalyn finished talking, the lecture room's door opened.

They didn't expect anyone because it was the time all classes ended and no one used the lecture room in the late evening.

The door opened widely and revealed a handsome young man with red blood-like hair and sharp, reddish-brown eyes.