Invitation

"Sweet Raisa!"

"Raisa Noona!"

"Raisa Unnie!"

The little dragon flew towards the ash-brown-haired lady and landed on her shoulders.

Raon rubbed his chubby cheeks to Raisa's cheeks affectionately.

Her heart was warmed up by the young child's little action.

Then, two children of the same height stood in front of her with gleaming golden eyes.

Raisa couldn't help but patted their round heads.

She squatted down to see them at the same eye level.

On and Hong wore similar sets of training outfits.

Raisa hadn't seen the averaging 10 years old children for two weeks.

She heard from their guardian that the Cat children were training with Ron and Beacrox while Raon having a magic class with the other dragon-nims and his mother.

During those days, Cale visited the bakery all alone.

Raisa tidies up the Cat siblings' outfits that were out of order right after they ran towards her and she heard their guardian's voice.

"Miss Rosalyn."

"It's been a while, Young Master Cale..."

"I didn't expect to see you guys here."

"Just take some break. We have been quite busy these days."

Rosalyn deliberately stressed the word 'busy' to inform the young master something wrong has happened.

The reason she agreed to have a break with the blondie twins and Mary is she wishes to warn the pillars of Mogoru Kingdom and ask about the dead mana to her necromancer friend.

Cale understood her words and decided internally to visit his sworn brother in the future.

"How about you, Young Master Cale? It's quite surprising for meeting you here."

"That should be my line. It's indeed surprising, especially at this bakery."

"Choi Han has recommended this place, saying there are a lot of unique desserts."

People in the bakery, even the children could feel that both redheads playing tug of war by themselves.

By mentioning his guardian knight's name, Cale could understand the real purpose of the four friends of his to visit the unfamiliar bakery in his territory.

Cale sighed and change his attention from the Archmage to the owner of the bakery.

The young lady noticed his calm gaze and immediately bow her head to greet the young master.

"Welcome, Young Master Cale."

As she lifted up her head, her silver eyes meet with the reddish-brown eyes full of displeasure.

Raisa just stared at those eyes poised like trying to send a message to the redhead.

'We are in front of the others.'

At that moment, instead of frowning, there is a perfect smile on his handsome face.

The young lady flinched a bit and her body was covered with goosebumps indicating something bad will happen.

–...Sweet Raisa, Human's smile is weird.

'Right, Little Raon. I am not the only one who felt that.'

She wished she could answer the young dragon, how unfortunate, like Cale, she doesn't have mana in her body.

Even 7 years old child could feel the abnormalness of that smile of the redhead.