Habit

"What's their relationship?"

"Who are you talking about?"

The Mercenary King picked up an alcohol bottle and asked about the red-haired young master's relationship with the young lady he had never seen before.

The Tower Master who was enjoying the scones made by her new friend throw another question instead of answering him.

"Cale Henituse and Miss Raisa."

"They are friends."

Bud Illis then drank a whole bottle of alcohol.

He pushed up his glasses as he became more curious about Cale.

'They are friends? Just regular friends? I was blind or fool if I believe that!'

He turned his green eyes to his fellow swordmaster, Choi Han to ask furthermore as he know Choi Han is not good at lying or acting.

Choi Han saw his lunatic eyes leaving the living room right away on the pretext to bring more alcohol from the kitchen.

Bud sighed in pity looking at the retreating young man and changing his target to the one who basically cared for the young master since he was a child.

"Patriarch Ron-nim, do you know something?"

"Young Master-nim and Miss Raisa are close friends."

'How close is that?'

Bud was still dissatisfied with the answer but had no courage to show it on his face to the Molan Patriarch.

He continues probing about the young master to the others.

Everyone said a pretty similar answer but then, they have the same ambiguous expressions plastered on their face like they have tacit knowledge.

As the Mercenary King becomes the center of their attention as he keeps being curious, a dignified voice resounded in the living room.

 "We don't need to worry about their relationship. They can figure it out by themselves."

"Lord Sheritt-nim."

A half-transparent woman covered in white mana was smiling brightly as she heard the adorable conversation between Bud and the others.

As someone who has 'lived' for more than 10,000 years, Sheritt could see the special interaction between two young humans.

It's something that could only be understood by both of them.

In her opinion, no one could intervene between them and it's better to let them be.

"Lord-nim, so you mean...is it what I think?"

"Who knows? Why don't you ask Cale later on? Oh my, speaking of them. They are back now."

The blue-haired swordmaster turned his head towards the window and saw two people leisurely walking in Black Castle's direction.

The man who reeked of alcohol but seemed fine had a smile full of interest looking at those two.

'Cale Henituse...This is the first time I see him as a 20-ish young man.'

Cale and Raisa have been strolling around the Forest of Darkness with the Wind Elementals' assistance for almost half an hour.

Right after the heavy conversation, both of them have been silent along the way.

They have many things on their mind, especially Cale.

Since he had seen that 'record', there is unknown anxiety in his heart.

 Same as he left the Black Castle with Raisa, he still held the lady's hand firmly as they go back from strolling around the Forest of Darkness.