Special AU Part 2

※In this story, there is some resemblance to real-world culture, especially from South Korea. However, most of them are just fiction. Moreover, the characters' ages are different from the original story. For more information regarding this, I will leave a note at the end of this chapter. Lastly, Have Fun Reading This Special AU~!※

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Thud! Thud! Thud!

The sound of someone tapping the microphone echoed the hall.

All the students' attention moved towards the highest place of the closed place.

At the podium, they could see a man in his 20s with hair that called for them to open their eyes and greet the dawn.

The man's blue eyes were like a perfect spring sky observing the new faces of Huiss University and the future of Roan before opening his mouth.

"Welcome to Huiss's Membership Training Session 20XX. Once again, I sincerely congratulate all of you on your success in entering Huiss University, the best institution in Roan."

He leaned his body forward as he was speaking.

His voice was gentle yet full of confidence that made the freshmen focus on him subconsciously.

"All of you might know me by my blonde hair and blue eyes and I could see some of you surfing the N*ver right now. I bet before you could find my name, the titles that are attached to my existence since I was born appear in front of you. 'President's son', 'Descendant of Roan's Sun' and etc."

A benevolence smile plastered on his prince-like handsome face.

A friendly aura radiates from the blondie's body.

"However! During your stay at Huiss University especially today's MT, I hope those exaggerated titles will vanish from your mind and instead, 'Senior Alberu Crossman' will take place in your heart. Ah, It's a good thing if you also put 'good-looking one'."

Alberu winked at the freshmen while saying the final sentences.

Everyone in the hall laughed cheerfully and the girls shouted gleefully at his mischievous remark.

"Now, now. Don't you guys curious about your handsome and beautiful seniors that will spend 3 days and 2 nights with you guys? By my side is the Vice Leader of this MT Team 1, Rosalyn Breck from the Chemistry Department."

After Alberu introduced Rosalyn, the students clapped their hands for welcoming her, and most of the male students are the most enthusiastic.

Rosalyn's beauty was well-known throughout the Republic of Roan since she transferred to Huiss High School and continue her study at Huiss Univesity alongside her friends.

Still, what made her more famous is her smart brain in the science field.

Rosalyn just smile courtesy towards her junior and waved her hand from time to time.

Then, the blondie continued speaking.

"Next, please come in the rest of the Huiss's Membership Training Session 20XX's facilitators!"

Two doors on both sides of the hall opened.

It's a dramatic scene where 4 people come up to the stage on Alberu's right and left sides.

Everyone is cheered excitedly by their appearance.

They looked at the facilitators who are also their seniors one by one.

On Alberu's left, there are short brown-haired Cage, black hoodie Mary, red-rose-haired young man Pen, and sea blue-haired Paseton.

While on his right, there are pale blond hair with green eyes Taylor, blue-haired with glasses Bud, lavender-like haired Glenn, and finally, a person that caught everyone's breath by his only existence, Cale Henituse.