Jung Yeon Hwa

Shiing—

Hair as red as blood was shaking in the wind.

The cold winds were brushing past the person's cheeks.

A thick carpet of snow-white covers all around.

The snow in the sun glitters and shimmers, it seems that someone has scattered diamonds.

The expanse of trees was never-ending. Snow has formed a blanket over the landscape.

In winter, the forest turns into a magical place.

It's magical as it's one of the Five Forbidden Regions in the Western Continent.

The Forest of Darkness.

The Forest of Darkness is a regular forest, just like any other.

But the thing inside of it is different.

In the winter, in the forest life stops because of the cold, most animals hide in warm holes or hibernate.

Still, hunger causes the predators to hunt.

To be exact, they are monsters.

The monsters in the Forest of Darkness did not get scared, even in front of strong creatures.

That's why they had no hesitation to get near the strongest existence's lair.

The leader of the leaders. Emperor of Magic. A being the closest to Nature.

The Dragon Lord.

However, the esteemed being doesn't need to lift a finger to wipe out those ugly monsters.

The dignified entity has reliable and strong fellows alongside a son that possesses a power that could surpass her power even in her prime age.

Those reliable fellows are a part of the Beast People.

The Cat Tribe, The Wolf Tribe, and The Tiger Tribe.

Not just them, the beings led by the Dragon Lord.

The existence that stood above all other existences in the world.

Dragons. Yes, plural.

Multiply dragons in one place.

It's something that couldn't even imagine and seen in 10,000 years.

Dragons, different types of Beast people, and humans who were considered weak creatures spend time together harmoniously.

The person who gathered all these different races together is also a human.

A human who is loved by Nature and Gods.

Of course, he denied all of them.

The man with the fiery red hair standing in front of the grand castle.

Black Castle.

The great beings' lair.

'It looks like typical villain base from the novel,'

"It's nice."

There's a smirk on his face that will trigger a little dragon with similar color as the castle by calling it a 'scamming smile'.

It's not a gloomy castle. It's contrarily than reality.

The redhead could hear the laughter of youngsters.

He could see young Tigers, Wolves, and two kittens rolling around in the snow.

He could see two black bobs among them.