Memories

Though the land was a shiver of white and the stars felt more distant in the coldness of winter, sunsets came in the kind of oranges that bring warmth to eyes and soul.

The sunset blossomed in the sky and shone its colors onto the land.

Its colors indicate the end of the day.

It's time for everyone to rest and return to their respective place.

Ding!

The entrance door opened making the bell ring loudly in the quiet bakery as it was time to close the bakery.

"No wonder this bakery is so popular. All your recommendations are delicious."

"Thank you very much, sir. I will make sure to deliver your words to the owner as she's the one making those desserts. I am pretty sure, she will be delighted hearing your praise."

The innocent-looking employee gave a polite and grateful smile towards his final customer, the old regal adventurer who has a satisfied expression.

The elder looking at the counter where the young owner of the cozy bakery who is noticed his gaze.

The young lady bow her head a bit and smile warmly.

He turned his gaze towards the young man in front of him.

'What a youth.'

The adventurer smiled in nostalgia as looking at both of the young people.

"I will tell my other friends to visit this bakery once they come to the Roan Empire."

"How benevolence of you, sir."

"Hahaha. It's nothing! Then, see you around!"

The frightful-looking adventurer has turned to neighborhood grandpa as he's laughing powerfully.

His tremendous laughing unintentionally woke up the kitten siblings from their evening nap.

– Human! He's so loud!

The human in question just ignored the young child's voice in his head and just keep smiling like a good waiter until the elder leave the bakery.

Shhh―

The bakery's curtain closed by itself and the light turn on to brighten the dim room.

Shiing―

Then, the illusion magic which covered both the swordmaster and young master wore off revealing their signature black hair and red hair.

"Good work, Choi Han-nim, Cale. I am grateful for your help."

Raisa also praised the kittens on the counter who are stretching their flexible bodies by patting their cute little head.

"Thanks to your amazing magic, everything went smoothly, Little Raon."

Raisa caressed the little dragon's face affectionately.

Swoosh―

Raon flapped his wings energetically with a big smile.

"Meeeeeow."

"Meeow!"

On and Hong walked towards the lady and jumped into her arms.

She's a bit flustered but just quietly adjusts their position to make them comfortable in her arms.

"Raisa Noona. I am hungry, Nya..."

"Me too, Nya."

"Sweet Raisa, me too."

Rasia felt guilty after hearing their weak voice full of hunger.