Festival

"Wooooooooooo-!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaah-!"

The cheerings and the peals of merry laughter could be heard anywhere in Henituse Territory.

The sight of the flower petals thrown around the street of the Rain City attracted all the visitors from around the Western and Eastern Continents.

Despite the cold weather, it looks like a warm spring has arrived as the road is covered with colorful flower petals.

"It's different than Seollal. It feels like I am in West country."

The ladies walking down the street wearing long thick dresses with scarves.

The men wearing different attires than people on Earth wearing.

Their appearances are also poles apart from Asians.

"It's a really different world."

The various colors of hairs, eyes, and skins as well as existences that only could be seen through fantasy novels are the evidence.

The silver eyes inspected the lifeforms outside her bakery through the big window.

Humans. Elves. Dark Elves. Dwarves. Tiger Tribes. Wolf Tribes.

"I shouldn't stay idle, this place is going get packed soon."

The ash brown-haired lady averted her eyes and continue wiping the tables and the counter.

As she wipes the counter, she noticed something that doesn't suit her bakery interior.

Her bakery is just a tiny humble premise for commoners.

The thing in front of her is something either nobles or mages use.

The shiny magic communication device.

"I still can't believe he just gave me this. Especially with the highest grade magic stone in it."

She grabbed the device carefully like it's the most precious thing in the room.

Well, the most expensive to be accurate.

She delicately put it in the counter drawer to make it easy for her to get it if the certain redhead calls her.

Before she closed the drawer, a blue light appears on the device.

That means one thing.

There is a voice message was left.

"Hmm? Why did he suddenly send me a message?"

She pushed the button.

A voice flows out from the device.

Happy New Year, Team Leader Jung.

'...Korean. I didn't expect to hear it again. Wait, did he just awake from sleep?'

The voice that she recognized was deeper than usual.

'I bet this magic stone that the children woke him up for the festival.'

A smile plastered on the lady's face.

Hearing someone wish her Happy New Year in her mother tongue puts her in a good mood even though it's gonna be a busy day for her.

– I will visit today. See you later, Raisa.

Click!

Then, the message ended.

"That's all?"

It's a neat and clean message. 

Ironically suits the person who sent it.