Special AU Part 3

※In this story, there is some resemblance to real-world culture, especially from South Korea. However, most of them are just fiction. Moreover, the characters' ages are different from the original story. For more information regarding this, I will leave a note at the end of this chapter. Lastly, Have Fun Reading This Special AU~!※

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

The sound of youths' enthusiastic voices resounded in the hall.

Youngsters got along with each other in no time.

 The girls flocked together giggling in jovial while the boys joked around in their made-up groups.

At that moment, one of the young men suddenly spoke in a low voice to his new friends.

"Isn't that Choi Han?"

"Choi Han? You mean the 'Black Yong' of Huiss Highschool?"

"Yeah. Cale Heni―, I mean Cale sunbaenim's 'bodyguard'."

Another young man intervened in the conversation.

He doesn't lower his voice and nonchalantly speaks in the usual tone as he is sure the person they are talking about is far away from them.

"Then, why does no one approaches him?"

Logically, just hearing the name of 'Cale Henituse', people should swarm the black-haired young man to make the connection with the Silver Shield-nim.

However, instead of approaching him, they avoided him impulsively.

Two friends of the young man that asked them the question just now looking at him in disbelief.

"All this time, have you lived in the cave or what?"

"At the beginning of this year, there is a viral video about the scholarship test of the Sports Department. Here, look at this."

His friend showed the video that had circulated on the internet and got the attention of everyone, not just in Roan but also in other nations.

The video reached 1 million viewers less than a month after being uploaded on Huiss University's blog.

The young man widened his eyes as he looked at his friend's phone screen.

"It was him!?"

"Keep your voice down, you loud mouth!"

He ignored his friend and divert his attention from the phone screen toward the protagonist of the video he had watched.

He could see a black-haired young man leaning on the wall while scrolling his phone.

The one who leaned on the wall and the one in the video was the same person but their aura is totally different.

What could be seen during the scholarship test was a starving wolf who tried to conquer his opponent while in the hall is just a 20 years old young man who has a 17-18-year-old face with a soft and innocent aura radiating from his presence.

Now, he understood why no one got near the black-haired youth.

Even though Choi Han currently looks harmless, they don't want to take the risk of being the food for the wolf in sheep's clothing.

The shocked young man slowly avert his eyes from Choi Han and then, at the corner of his eyes, he noticed a petite young lady with ash-brown hair greeting the black-haired young man without hesitation and fear.

"W-wait, is she gonna be okay?"

"What a courageous lady...Hold on, Raisa Jung?"

"You know her?"