The Dukedom

In the elegantly furnished drawing room of Henituse Manor, Duchess Violan Henituse stood tall and graceful, her posture the epitome of nobility.

She looked at the young lady in front of her with a scrutinized gaze.

"First, maintain an upright posture, with your chin held high. Imagine a string pulling you gently from above, keeping your back straight."

With a deep breath to steady herself, the young lady started to move.

She adjusted her stance accordingly, her back straightening and her chin lifting slightly.

"Next, your steps should be small and deliberate. Walk with purpose, but do so gracefully. Imagine gliding rather than marching."

Duchess Violan watched her progress, offering gentle guidance when needed.

The 'student' took a step forward, her movements fluid and elegant.

"Your arms should rest gently at your sides, with your hands relaxed. Imagine you're holding a delicate flower in each hand, just enough to maintain an elegant and balanced posture."

The young lady tried to follow the guidance, her arms slowly finding a more refined position.

The Duchess nodded in approval.

"Very good, Raisa. Now, as you walk, maintain a serene and confident expression. Keep your gaze forward, but do not fixate on any particular point. It's important to appear approachable yet composed."

Raisa who received the lesson felt the difference in her gait.

It was like stepping into a new persona.

She finished a round of practice under the Duchess's watchful eye.

The young lady turned her attention to her 'instructor' and Duchess Violan smiled warmly at Raisa's quick progress.

"Excellent. You are a quick learner, dear. Have a rest now, I will take a leave for a moment."

"Thank you for your valuable guidance, Your Grace."

Raisa bowed at the Lady of the dukedom respectfully before having a rest.

She reclined on the comfortable sofa, her mind filled with a whirlwind of thoughts.

The lesson on how to walk like a noble lady had been both challenging and enlightening.

As she rested, she couldn't help but reflect on the events that had led her to this situation.

Raisa had never imagined that she would receive such a big order, let alone be invited to deliver it personally to the Henituse Dukedom right a week after their first meeting.

She had spent the past few days meticulously crafting each dessert, ensuring that they were nothing short of perfection.

The Duchess's gesture of inviting her to deliver the order personally was a tremendous honor.

The young lady couldn't deny that the prospect of delivering her confections to the grandeur of the Henituse Dukedom was both exhilarating and nerve-wracking.

At first, Raisa had indeed been puzzled about how she would manage to deliver the substantial order to the Henituse Dukedom, especially with the exquisite desserts she had carefully prepared.

It seemed like an arduous task for the lady baker.

However, her concerns were alleviated when she heard a gentle knock on the bakery's door.

She opened the door to find a mage standing outside, a hood concealing most of their features.

The mage was here to help Raisa with the teleportation to the duchy.