Raisa III

Maura.

Raisa's beloved aunt. They are not related by blood.

Raisa's parents were Maura's friends. When little Raisa lost both her parents, Maura is the one who takes care of her.

According to her diary, Maura is a kind person that always sends the leftover bread to the people in the slum.

There was a time she baked the bread for them when the bread in the bakery sold out.

But at the age of 17, Raisa lost her only family.

She blamed herself for not giving more attention to Maura and noticing her suffering from a disease.

People around her said it was a silent disease, it's not her fault.

"Maura must be proud of you if she's here."

'Raisa' smiled bitterly.

Raisa, no Jung Yeon Hwa smiled bitterly is not because she's miss Maura or something but more like she doesn't deserve to hear those words.

'I am not her. I don't even know where she is. I don't know it's gonna be the same case with Team Leader Kim or not.'

"Raisa, I know it's been a few months. However, Maura's death is not your fault."

'That's right, Raisa. It's not your fault.'

Jung Yeon Hwa still remembered how she got into this body.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a grave in unfamiliar surroundings.

She looked at her body and hair color.

It was ash brown hair, not her usual typical Korean black hair.

Then she found a diary in her hands.

It's unfamiliar words but she could read them.

'My Diary'.

She opened it and read it without hesitation.

Information is needed to survive.

That's the first thing she learned from Team Leader Kim.

After she finished reading, her face was blank.

She somehow becomes a 17 years old young lady, Raisa.

She was confused especially since the war was still ongoing.

She just did what Raisa always did according to the diary.

Now, here she is.

"Noona."

She looked at the dark green-haired boy that grew up into a fine young man in a few months.

She met an 11 years old boy who had tears in his beautiful brown eyes once she steps into the slum.

Then, she met the father of the boy.

The father was injured the first time Raisa met him.

It's really a serious injury because of his carelessness in handling something with a high temperature.

He was almost lost one of his arms unless he got a priest to heal him or a talented doctor.

Or a lady with modern medical knowledge.

That's how Raisa met the poor blacksmith, Mr. Buck, and the talented little potter, Cree.

"What kind of pattern did you make this time, Cree?"

"A shield!"

"Pfft- cough!"

Raisa held her laugh by coughing.