The Butler and The Chef

The wintertime has passed in its somber majesty; having brought skies of richly marbled greys and trees so elegant in their bare beauty.

Those cold days for calmness and reflection are waning and new energy rises.

Under the gentle spring sun, its rays warm skin - like kisses from the divine.

The warm sunshine brightened the bakery, nonetheless, the owner of the premises was occupied with the customers that she couldn't enjoy the fragrance breeze of spring.

"Have a nice day. Please come again!"

The lady's silvery voice echoed the bakery with the farewell greetings to her final customer of the day.

"Huu...It's already evening."

As evening casts its dusky gown, when the air becomes fresh and restful, the time of joyful reflection has arrived.

For in the achievements of the day are a form of self-pride that warms the soul, that is a sense of happiness.

That's why her smile which was like a breath of spring didn't leave her lips.

"I lost the track of time again."

The silver iris eyeing the clock on the wall.

The pattern of her life hasn't changed for the past 6 months she lives as a commoner lady and the new owner of the bakery, Raisa.

Except for one thing.

"Will he come today?"

Existence of the redhead she never expected to meet since last Winter.

Everything about the redhead is unfamiliar to her excluding the calm russet eyes of his and kind personality blanketed with an indifferent expression.

Raisa looked at the clock one more time.

She doesn't know what day but the red-haired young master always pops up around this time.

'What the use of giving me the communication device if he's coming almost every week?'

Ding!

The bell of the entrance door rang indicating someone opened the door resonating in the quiet bakery.

'Speak of dev―'

Raisa couldn't finish her thought.

She also forgot to let out her usual welcome greeting.

The identity of the customers made her speechless.

"We meet again, Miss."

"...Indeed, Mr. Butler."

The customers are the loyal butler of the Henituse Duchy's Eldest son, Ron, and someone Raisa assumed as Beacrox that Cale had mentioned to her before, Ron's son as well Henituse Chef.

She doesn't need to assume as the young man in front of her resembles Ron so much.

"Please call me, Ron, Miss. This is my son, Beacrox."

"Then, please call me Raisa, Mr. Ron. Also, a pleasure to meet you Beacrox-ssi."

Ron smiled benignly towards her while Beacrox just nodded curtly.

Raisa only smile warmly and asked the butler.

"Mr. Ron, if you searching for Young Master Cale, he's not here today."

"Hoho, I am not here because of Young Master-nim. I am here to have quality time with my son, Miss Raisa."

"Ah, I see...Let me guide you to your table."