Zero Failure

Fizz―

The sound of smoke reaction from several beakers filled the laboratory.

However, the sound didn't hinder the woman's concentration on writing her report.

Her writing was smooth like a fish swimming in the water.

Then, her ears perked as she listened to the lab's door open.

"Jung Yeo―"

"Please leave."

"..."

Even before the man could finish calling the woman's name, she cut him off mercilessly.

The other man beside him snickered and patted his brother figure's shoulder.

The man who got cut off, held his temple as he looked at the woman singularly focused on the report in her hand.

He pointed his index finger to the lady and commanded his little brother next to him.

"Grab her."

"Aye."

The young man slowly approached her and tried to grab her tiny shoulder.

Despite knowing each other for several years, the young man didn't learn his lesson very well.

The lad's movement froze, no, to be accurate it was getting really slow like his seconds was equal to nanoseconds in reality.

The lady ignored him and continue her work diligently.

After half an hour, the lad still doesn't succeed in grabbing her shoulder even less touching her.

The older man almost lost his patience and asked her earnestly.

"Release him."

"..."

"Team Leader Jung, please release him."

"Uwah!"

The young man stagger forward as the lady deactivated her ability, 'Delay'.

The lady skillfully avoided the lad's fallen body.

"Yeon Hwa! How can you be so cruel?"

"Yes, I am cruel. Please get out of my lab, Jung Soo-sunbaenim."

"Team Leader Jung, you have been stuck in this room for more than 8 hours without eating and rest. You need to take off some time from work."

"I am fine. You don't need to worry about me, Team Leader Lee."

"You always nagged me about my health. But now, what are you doing, Jung Yeon Hwa?"

A cold voice suddenly broke out their conversation.

The moonlight eyes divert from the complex equations on the paper to the chilled russet eyes.

The lady's other ability is still active, so her silver eyes look lifeless at that moment.

Two pairs of eyes stared at each other in silence.

One is 'observing' while the other one is 'recording'.

Jung Yeon Hwa in her white lab coat opened her mouth as she deactivate her 'Observation' ability.

"...I am all right, Rok Soo-ssi."

"You just take over the Team Leader position a month ago. What are you rushing for?"

"It's nothing much."

"Your Team Leader Ahn had asked a favor Team Leader Lee to look out for you before she retired. You need to take care of yourself."

"..."