Forgotten

"Huuu..."

The silver-haired man plopped his head on the glass desk.

His complexion is getting worse after sending the redhead human back to his world.

"I am exhausted..."

"How can a god tired just by sending a human back to his respective place?"

"I don't want to listen to a goddess that been punished by meddling my job."

God of Death turned his head after refuting the Eldest Goddess' words rudely.

He's frowning in unfairness.

He could see a little girl with long raven hair.

The little girl sat on the desk while the green eyes of Her looked down at the man.

Her eyes were the hue of the new spring growth, bright and soft all at once.

There's an apologetic smile on the little girl.

"I am sorry, Death. This Noona has been selfish."

"I can't believe the God of Beginnings' punishment is to seal a part of Her power and turn into a little child."

The little girl is The Ancient God, God of Beginnings.

She is also known as the God of Life.

As Life is The Beginning and Death is The Ending.

However, Beginnings is not just about birth into the world.

It's not a simple matter.

Reincarnation.

Regression.

Transmigration.

All these three need Her permission to proceed as they are the new beginnings.

That's why the hint given by the God of Death to Cale is accurate.

Cale may be the strongest pillar of the Roan Empire and the Hero of both continents.

However, for every single plan he creates, he needs his Hyung-nim's approval.

Also, with every trouble he had done, Alberu is the one who clean up them all.

It's not an exaggeration to say that God of Beginnings is similar to the Emperor of the Roan Empire, Alberu Crossman.

"You can't be mad at me forever, Death.  Who's the one who let Reincarnation, Regression, and Transmigration happen in the same century?"

"...Me."

"Who's the one who took care of the aftermath?"

"...Noona."

The black eyes avoided the bright green eyes.

The little girl smiles affectionately towards the man.

Thud!

She got down from the glass desk and walked around inspecting the interior of God of Eternal Rest's office.

It's a boring room where she could only see the color black and white.

"Why you didn't let me tell Cale your name?"

"I am an existence that being forgotten for centuries. If I reveal my name to him and he hates me, I am pretty sure the whole group of his will hate me too."

God of Beginnings.

She doesn't have any temple or people to worship Her like God of Death.

People tend to remember Death more than Life itself.