Deja Vu

"Yeon Hwa."

Black eyes man called out her name softly.

A typical Korean man characteristic that she is familiar with.

"Why do you have that expression?"

Another man with reddish-brown eyes asked her with a flat voice.

A confused face replaced the stoic expression he always made.

"Haa..."

The lady just sighed openly.

Both of the men flinched looked at her frowning full of annoyance.

"Team Leader-nim."

"Please speak comfortably, Team Leader Jung."

She turned her head to see the man with a face that could outshine the main character of the movie.

Her fellow multiple abilities user, Lee Soo Hyuk.

"Did I hear wrong? I heard your team went to clear out an illegal guild, Team Leader Lee?"

"No. You are right, Team Leader Jung."

Then, she looked at Lee Soo Hyuk's bandaged hands who were treated by her Assistant Leader and the injured men in front of her.

She looked at them in disbelief.

"Then, how can you guys get hurt this bad? It's not like you guys went to kill some monsters."

"Yeon Hwa, humans with corrupt desire are worse than any monster in this world."

Jung Yeon Hwa nodded her head in agreement with her sunbae's, Choi Jung Soo's words.

It doesn't matter what kind of era or world they live in, there are always those kind people.

People who take advantage of the weak and monopolize their rights especially when the society is still unstable after the apocalypse hit Korea.

"Anyway, why did the Rear Support Team member got injured the most?"

She inspected the russet-eyed man's condition.

She was shocked when Choi Jung Soo came into the infirmary with Kim Rok Soo on his back.

The guy on his back has fainted.

His shirt was soaked in his own blood.

As soon as Kim Rok Soo was put down on the bed, the Team Leader of the Healer Team immediately used her ability on him.

After delaying his pain, the patient finally regained his consciousness and can speak freely like right now.

"Well, it's nothing serious."

"Nothing serious, my ass."

The reddish-brown eyes widened as he looked at the cold, lifeless silver eyes that he knew she's currently 'observing' his body.

"Wow. Jung Yeon Hwa, you sound like Team Leader-nim."

"Then, blame your team leader."

"Excuse me?"

There's bewilderment on the oldest man's face in the room.

Jung Yeon Hwa had been working along with Team Leader Soo Hyuk for almost 3 years already.

There were a lot of things she picked up in those years with him.

"Your upper body is a mess. Sprained ankle. The left side of your head is bleeding. Thank goodness, it's not a deep wound. If things go wrong, you need surgery, Rok Soo-ssi."