You Are Not Alone

Clang! Clang!

The two blades collided echoed in the arena.

The black-haired young man calmly dodged his opponent's attack with nimble footwork.

He adjusted the distance between them and continued retreating.

There is a wide grin that grew on his older opponent's face.

The bright blue eyes are full of confidence while swinging his long thin sword.

Clang!

He swung his sword with full power once again that made his gleaming blond hair flutter.

The other one kept defending without a drop of sweat on his forehead.

The black eyes were full of ease while their swords continue clashing with each other create a powerful sound. 

They don't even notice the spectators looking at them with admiration and pride.

Clang! Clang! Skrrrt!

The blondie instantly changed his stance and grabbed his sword with both hands. 

He shortened the distance between them in an instant and made use of his superior build to overpower his opponent in a frontal attack.

He then enveloped it with magic and swung it with all his might.

It was as if he were wielding a war hammer instead of a sword. 

He had even tilted his sword to strike with the flat of his blade.

He was trying to destroy the young lad's guard.

Even though the blondie is officially older than the raven guy, he can't beat the tens of years of experience his opponent had been through in the forest full of monsters.

Also, the fact the 'young' man is older than his grandfather and he is the strongest swordmaster in both continents needs to add into consideration.

Boom!

 An explosion resonated in the area.

Although the explosion hindered the observers' vision, their bodies were covered with goosebumps.

Once they regained their eyesight, they could see two men face each other.

One lifts both his arms up to the sky with his sword on the ground.

The other one points his sword towards the former's neck.

There is a black aura rising from the sword.

The spectators unconsciously held their breath while looking at the aura that was identical to its owner appearance.

Black hair and black eyes.

The renowned youngest swordmaster of the Roan Empire, Choi Han.

"Aren't you being hard on me?"

Choi Han retracted his sword from his student's neck.

"My disciple-nim resembles his little brother these days. They don't listen to people's words very well."

There is a smile on the young lad's face.

His liege may say it was a pure smile, but it was quite a threatening smile for his disciple.

"Wasn't it too unfair to use aura on me?"

"Your majesty."

The young lad addressed his student formally in a firm voice.

Blond-haired and blue eyes.