Healer

"..."

"..."

"Well?"

"I am sorry."

"You unlucky bastard."

A beautiful man with white gold hair looked at the redhead human while clicking his tongue.

The redhead looked up and saw Eruhaben's eyes turned gold and his pupils became slits.

The reptilian golden eyes, with vertical pupils, stared at Cale like a father looked at his troublemaker son.

"You punk, ancient powers are powers that are embedded in a person's body and soul."

"They are being impacted by the memories of a soul, the previous owner and that is usually what determines the method of obtaining that power."

"You have already experienced these trials in the past, so you should know the emotions of the previous owners left in their trials."

"Most of the ancient powers' owners are humans, human is a creature vulnerable to emotions. Your emotion was out of control and both ancient powers that were in charge intimidated and ruled over the enemies were on the rampage."

"What do you think, Cale Henituse?"

"...My apologies, Eruhaben-nim. I was alarmed, my emotions got to my rationality."

Eruhaben looked at Cale in an odd way as it was rare for the human in front of him to be alarmed.

He shifted his gaze from the redhead to the existences in the Black Castle.

Eruhaben and Cale are still outside, in front of the entrance.

The dragon's golden eyes locked on with the silver eyes of the lady who was worried about the young master getting scolded by the Elder.

The lady straightened up her back as she felt the mighty existence's gaze on her.

Then, she heard something in her mind.

– On behalf of the other dragons and even myself, I apologize for our carelessness towards you, young human. You don't need to worry about this brat, I am just going to remind him. Go.

Raisa who received the mind link smiled gently at the elder dragon and noticed the slight nods from the other dragons beside Eruhaben.

She didn't expect the apologies as it's not really their fault for the previous incident.

Without Dragon Fear, the dragon's presence is enough to make other creatures know their own places.

The dragon was an existence that stood above all other existences in the world.

Both the Whale tribe, the rulers of the ocean, and the Bear Tribe and Lion Tribe which aimed to be the rulers on land, were called tribes. 

Only Dragons were called, 'Dragons,' and not the Dragon Tribe. 

 It was not because they were large or strong. 

They were a different class of existence.

Raisa who remembered this information, bow her head to excuse herself and have a thought about herself.

'Am I...really that weak?'

She's not the only human in the Black Castle but somehow she's the only one who got affected by the dragons' presence.

The lady's back got small in his sight and looked back at the human who always made the others worried.

Both dragon and human stared at each other without talking for a short moment.