God of Death

God of Death.

Also known as the God of the Eternal Rest.

He is a god that could see the date of a person's death. 

The God of Death is not capable of foresight, other than the future of one's death.

At the moment of their death, or if they are in extreme danger, that could potentially lead to their death, he would offer that person a deal.

Choi Jung Soo and Cale Henituse are one of them.

The one who related both these victims is also a victim by the same god that always prevents him from getting his slacker life.

Kim Rok Soo was just a pitiful guy who just happen to have a day off and spend that day reading the novels he borrowed from the library. 

He was just sleeping while reading them and then wake up as one of the minor villains that were beaten up by the protagonist.

He tried to change the story a bit but somehow he got tangled up as it has to do with him, his family, and his people.

He can't just ignore all of them.

True peace was not achieved because your body was at peace.

Your mind had to be at peace too.

The best slacker was one who had a ton of money and his mind was at peace.

For your mind to be at peace, the people around you had to be happy as well. 

Isn't it logical?

The problem was that he had quite a lot of people around him now.

But what could he do about it?

Might as well give it a try if it seemed doable.

But this time, that motherfucking god sent another innocent soul without permission.

"What He has done this time?"

The redhead looked at the child of the God of Death even though the child rejected Him many times.

 "Umm..."

Cage awkwardly scratched her cheek while avoiding the sharp eyes of the Hero of both continents.

'He must have done something this time! I am already excommunicated, that crazy god still bothering me with His bullshit! But now...He sounds desperate to tell young master-nim.'

The short brown-haired young woman closed her eyes and deliver the words of the God of Death that favored her much to her displeasure, and is often talked directly to by Him.

"It's not me this time!"

All lifeforms in the room including the lady in the video communication device looked confused.

Except for one person.

"...It's not him?"

Cale is the only one who understood the meaning of that proclamation.

'It's not God of Death who sent Team Leader Jung's soul in this world?'

As he lost in his thought, he didn't notice the burning gaze of people around him.

'Haaa...What is this unlucky bastard did this time?'

'Teacher did trouble again.'

'Human is in trouble!'

The lord of these beings couldn't help but shake her head while looking at their expression.

However, she also has the same worry about the human who had saved her son's life.