Chapter 1

Josie's P.O.V.
    It has been a few days now since Hope defeated Malivore. The question was, was he really gone? We would always be afraid that he would make a reappearance because it has happened in the past, a supernatural thing coming back to life and causing chaos again. We also managed to save Landon and Cleo and they have been adjusting to the world again and not the darkness of Malivore. The only thing everyone hated, was that Hope had to become the tribrid to stop Malivore. It was something none of us wanted for her, not even herself, but she knew it would have to happen one day, except that day came sooner than we all expected.

    Hope has been adjusting to the vampire side, she now had. She had many years to get used to magic and being a werewolf but becoming a vampire, always changed people, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. We all hoped it wouldn't change Hope too much. We all knew she needed her space and everyone pretty much gave her, her space but I just couldn't stop myself from checking up on her every day. Landon would check up on her too but I've heard that she gets a bit annoyed when he stays around her too much.

    I guess something has changed about Hope because she used to always want Landon around but now, not as much. All Landon wanted to do was be with her, after all of that time in Malivore, but Hope needed space. The only thing I don't understand is why she never gets annoyed of me coming to see her. Anytime I would visit her or check up on her, she would smile at me and thank me for asking or giving her company. But I guess there is one more thing I didn't understand, is why could I not go one day without checking up on her? I assume it's just because I'm worried about her. Speaking of checking up on her, I think I will go check on her now.

Hope's P.O.V
    Ever since I've become the full tribrid, I've needed time to get through it. It was something I didn't want but knew it was inevitable, and it was harder on me than I thought it would have been. I haven't told anyone but I've been dealing a hard time with learning control over my bloodlust. Every night when everyone was sleeping, I would sneak to where the blood bags were and grab a handful and hide in my room. I tried to just hang onto them for later but everytime I grabbed one, I needed more, but I usually was able to stop myself eventually. How did my Uncle Kol deal with it? I might need his help if I can't get my bloodlust under control soon.

    I know everyone has been worried about me but I needed space. I couldn't understand why but something deep inside me just wanted to keep my distance from Landon, after all that time of trying to bring him home to me. Maybe it was me being scared I would hurt him, but whenever he came to visit or check up on me, I wouldn't be able to stand him for too long. The only other person who doesn't completely stay away, to give me space, is Josie. Everytime I see her, I can't help but smile. I usually smiled around Josie before but it seemed way more now and I couldn't understand why. I tried to shake those thoughts out of my mind and started to paint, also trying to distract myself so I wouldn't be hungry.

    As I sat there painting, I heard a knock on my door, knowing it was either Landon or Josie. "Come in," I called out, waiting to see who it was. Once they walked in and I heard her voice, I smiled slightly to myself and turned around to see Josie standing there, looking worried as always, "I'm fine Jo. You know you don't have to keep checking up on me." Josie walked closer and looked down a bit, "I-I know but I just can't help myself. I'm worried that if I don't, you might be too alone." I chuckled softly at her comment. I knew Josie worried a lot, I just never knew that she worried about me this much. "Well thank you for checking up on me," I said, slightly getting a feeling that I should tell her about the bloodlust problem, but knew if I did, she would just worry more and at the moment, I haven't gone far enough to hurt anyone. I hope I never get to that point. "I see you're painting again," Josie's voice, brought me out of my thoughts. "Huh, oh yeah. It helps me, ya know." "Yeah I know it does. I'm glad you have such a talent to help you feel better," she said, smiling at me. Ever since I became a full tribrid, anytime Josie smiled at me, I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach, not knowing why or what that feeling was. "Well I guess I'll let you get back to it. Call me if you need anything okay?" "I promise I'll let you know if I need anything Jo. Now you should go before Lizzie goes crazy for not knowing where you went," I said and chuckled softly. "Yeah, you're right. She's always either so over protective of me or needing me for her problems. See you later Hope." Josie said before giving me a smile and walking towards the door. "Bye Jo," I said softly and watched her leave my room and close the door behind her. After I heard her footsteps get quieter, meaning she was farther away, I went back to my painting, and being lost in my thoughts.

Author Here: Hey! So I hope you like the first chapter. I know it's probably boring but it's just the start. Beginning of stories usually are boring. I'm sorry for any typos! I tend to type kinda fast and mess up a lot. Thank you to everyone who already added it to your lists or voting on my author's note. Again I'm not the best at writing stories but hopefully this will be a good fanfic and that anyone who reads it, likes it. Next chapter, I'll probably have interactions with more people but I obviously had to start it off with Hosie. Again, thank you to anyone who reads and likes it! And again, I may not update so soon, it just really depends on if I'm busy or in the mood to write. Enjoy!