Chapter 12

Hope's P.O.V.
    I went to sleep last night like normal but when I woke up this morning, I was in a completely different place. I was also locked up in some room. I bang on the door to try and get it open. "Look who's finally awake." I hear Landon's voice but with the circumstances, I knew it wasn't him. I turn around to see him standing there. "Malivore." Is all I could say. I knew I defeated him but a part of me believed that he could come back. "In the flesh.. well sort of." "How the hell are you here?" I asked, feeling my blood boil from the sight of him and that he was in Landon's body again. "I have my ways." He said and walked around me. "So why don't you just kill me then, that's what you want right?" "Because I want to make you suffer a bit. Plus I need to find the one thing that will kill the tribrid." Before I could do or say anything, everything went dark.

    Once my eyes opened, I was back in my room, laying in my bed. Was it all just a dream? It couldn't have been, it felt so real. I hear a knock on my door and I sit up on my bed. "Come in." I said and Landon opened the door. Seeing him, made me a bit nervous. Was he Malivore or was it really Landon? "Hope, your family asked me to come wake you. They want to spend the day with you." He seemed like Landon but I still had to be cautious. "Uh okay. Thanks Landon." He walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. "Are you okay Hope? You seem kinda off." I couldn't say anything about Malivore because if I did and Malivore was in Landon's head again, he would know that I knew it wasn't a dream. And I assumed his plan was to make it seem like a dream. Although, maybe it was a dream. I have no proof other wise. "Oh just a bad dream, I'm fine." I said softly, planning on keeping my eye on him. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head. "No I'm fine. Like I said, it was just a dream." "Well alright then. I'm headed out with the twins and everyone else, so have fun with your family." He said and gave me a kiss before leaving my room. Part of me hopes it's a dream but the other part of me, has a bad feeling that it wasn't.

    I get out of bed and quickly get dressed to go out. Once I was ready, I headed towards the twins' room to see if they had left yet. I knock on the door and hear someone on the other side. "Coming!" I hear Lizzie's voice and then heard her footsteps move closer to the door and then the door swinging open. "Hey Hope. Isn't your family waiting for you?" I quickly looked around to make sure 'Landon' wasn't around and then walk inside the room. I close the door behind me and quickly said a spell to make it to where no one outside the door could hear us. "Where is Josie?" I asked and Lizzie seemed confused but knew something was up since I casted that spell. "She's waiting for me, with the others outside, why? What's wrong?" "Look I need you to talk to her when you're both alone and put a spell so no one hears because we can't let anyone know right now, in case I'm wrong." She nodded her head and kept looking at me, waiting for me to explain. "Last night I had a dream about Malivore kidnapping me and telling me that he is looking for the only weapon that can kill me and then I wake up in my bed. I know I said it was a dream but something is telling me that his plan was to make it seem like a dream. So us three need to keep an eye on Landon and if anything weird happens, you or Josie need to tell me." I guess she had to wrap her head around everything I just said because she sat down on the bed and took her a minute to respond. "Alright, I'll talk to Jo about it and keep an eye on him." "Just make sure no one hears you two talking." "Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?" "No I'm not sure, but I do have a feeling and it's not a good one. Plus, watching him just in case, won't do any harm." "Okay, I'll talk to Jo and we will all figure this out." "Just don't tell anyone else, they may let it slip or it would make it too obvious that we're watching him." Lizzie nodded her head.

    Once we were done with our conversation, I lifted the spell and then left her room. I headed down stairs to meet up with my family. After saying goodbye to everyone, we all headed out to have some good old family bonding time. I can't shake the feeling that I'm getting from that dream. If it really wasn't a dream then I will have to do what I tried to stop the first time.