Chapter 27

Josie's P.O.V.
    After hearing Freya's plan, we start getting to work. This should definitely work.. hopefully. "Are you two sure you can do this?" Freya asked me and Rebekah. We both looked at each other and then back at her and gave her a nod. "I hate that we have to do this but it's worth a shot and I want Hope back." I said and I look to Rebekah knowing her part of the plan is harder than mine. "I'll do anything to bring our little niece back. This should work and we are doing it." She said and Freya nodded her head. "Alright we need someone to go find Hope and convince her to come here." We all look at each other, wondering who will go after Hope. It has to be someone who can act well enough to make her believe them. "Lizzie should do it." I said and looked at her, hoping she would do this. "Why me?" She asked. "Because you can make any story believable." "You're not wrong. Alright I'll go get her." I smiled at her, happy that she was willing to help bring Hope back. I know her and Hope doesn't always see eye to eye but I know Lizzie does care about her and even if she didn't, she would do it for me because she knows how much Hope means to me. "Elizabeth can't go, it's too dangerous. Who knows what Hope might do." Dad spoke up and I knew he was right. Hope's humanity was still off so that meant she wouldn't care if she hurt Lizzie. I would probably be safe going to her but I need to be here for the plan to work. "I can go with her." Kol spoke up and looked at dad. "I can keep her safe from Hope and plus I have a feeling Hope won't be alone. She will most likely have at least one person to feed from and if I go, I can compel them to forget everything and go home." Lizzie and I look to dad and can tell he was thinking about it. "Alright fine but if anything happens to my daughter, it won't look good for you." He said, threatening Kol. "Don't worry, your little girl will be back safely." I can hear the annoyance in Kol's voice from dad threatening him. "You guys get ready and we will go find her." Lizzie said and everyone nodded. "She was at a small shack near the Bayou but I'm not sure she's still there since I found her before." I explained to them, giving them a bit of a lead. "Don't worry Josie, we will find her." Kol said and gave me a reassuring smile. I really hope this plan works.

Hope's P.O.V.
    After Josie found me, I knew I needed to move hideouts. I had enough of these people I compelled before so I decided to just drain them and leave their bodies there to die. Once I've drained the last one, I leave the old little shack. I roam around trying to find a new place to hideout. I find a house nearby and notice that someone lives there. An actual house with food and furniture sounds like a better plan. I knock on the door and wait for them to answer. When one of them does, I compel them to invite me into their home. I'm pretty sure since I'm the tribrid, I should just be able to walk in but either way, I needed to compel them or they might not let me in and I would have to kill them for the house. They invite me in and I compel them to let me stay and do whatever I want in their house. Once that was done, I compelled them not to scream and to stand still and decided to have a little snack. Then I compelled them one last time to go sit in their closet until I was ready for another snack, so I wouldn't have to deal with them being near me. After they left, I laid down on the couch and started flipping through the tv channels. Just when I had gotten comfortable, I hear a knock on the door. Now who the hell could that be?

Lizzie's P.O.V.
    We followed Josie's instructions on how to get to the shack, where she found Hope. Once we got there, I smelt something very fowl. A smell that I knew too well, bodies. Hopefully they weren't too late. We rush over to the smell, inside the shack, and see some bodies laying on the ground. "Are they dead?" I asked, looking at the bodies and then at Kol. He was bent down next to one of the bodies and was checking to see if we were too late to save them. "No I think I can save them." He said and I watched as he bit into his arm and started to give some of his blood to the unconscious people. Once he was done, he stood up and looked at me. "By the looks of them, she didn't leave too long ago. I might be able to smell the scent of blood on her but no promises." He said and sighed softly. I could tell this was hard for him, which seems unusual for him, after hearing the many stories of Kol. That just shows me how much he really cares for Hope. "You're sure they'll be okay?" I asked, looking down at one of the people. "Yeah they should be. No new vampires today." Suddenly one shoots up and looks like they want to scream but holds it back, must be Hope's compulsion on them. Kol walked over to the them and looked into their eyes. "You will forget everything that happened here. When everyone else wakes up, tell them that you guys had a crazy party and that it's over and then you will all go home." He said to the person and they nodded their head. "Alright let's get going, we have to find her." Kol said and walked out of the shack and I followed behind him. "I can't smell the blood on her yet, but it's probably because she's too far away. We need to figure out what direction she went." He said and looked at me. "Is there any possibility that you can do a spell to figure that out?" I shook my head. "Yes but I doubt she lifted whatever spell she used to hide herself. If we couldn't find her, then it'll probably stop me from figuring out which direction she went in." "You can't even do a spell for footprints or something?" He asked and I thought for a moment. "I can give it a shot but if she's still hiding herself then whatever footprints come up, won't be hers." "Damn it! How are we supposed to find her then?" "I guess we could just go in one direction for a bit and if nothing, turn back and go another direction?" I suggested. It could take awhile but I think it's all we have right now. I hear him sigh and nod his head. "Alright let's get started." He said and started walking in a certain direction.