Chapter 2

Josie's P.O.V.
    Ever since everything calmed down again, Finch has been trying to get back together with me. I know she tried to leave because she was scared of the Merge but she never did leave. She decided to stay because she said she loves me and she's willing to fight and be by my side. That is what I want, someone to stay and fight for me. I do want to give her another chance, I mean it is what I want. I think it's what I want. I agreed to a date with Finch tonight so I've been getting ready for it. But, I wanted to check on Hope again before leaving tonight for my date.

    After taking a shower and getting dressed for my date, I headed to Hope's room, to check up on her. I knock on her door and she tells me I can come in. Once I walk in, she's sitting on her bed, reading a book. "Hey Hope, I just wanted to come check up again, see if you needed anything." After I spoke up, Hope looked up from her book and I guess she noticed how dressed up I was because she looked shocked. "Uh.. I'm fine Jo. So is there a party tonight or something?" When Hope asked why I was dressed like this, I had a strange feeling like I didn't want to tell her but why would she even care if I had a date? "Oh Finch wanted to take me on a date tonight. How do I look?" For a moment there, I thought I saw Hope look disappointed or maybe even jealous when I mentioned my date with Finch but she just smiled again so maybe she was just worried about me. "You look amazing. I'm sure she'll love it." I heard Hope say and for some reason, her saying I look amazing made me feel something in my stomach and I couldn't help but feel like she was acting weird. "I hope you have fun Jo." She said with a smile and I felt a little disappointed about it but I wasn't sure why. "Uh yeah thanks. I gotta go, call if you need anything." After Hope said goodbye, I walked out and closed the door behind me and headed back to my room to wait for Finch.

Hope's P.O.V.
    After Josie had left, I felt something, something that didn't like the sound of her and Finch going out on a date. I wasn't jealous.. was I? No it's not possible, that crush I had, was many years ago and I love Landon. Was I also staring at her for how she looked? No, right? To get out of my thoughts, I went back to reading my book, wanting to forget about Josie and Finch and whatever the hell I was feeling right now.

Landon's P.O.V.
    I knew Hope needed space but I had missed her so much while I was stuck as a skinbag for my father, Malivore. Somehow Hope and the others managed to get rid of him but save me and Cleo. It was nice being back to the real world and being able to see Hope whenever I wanted. Ever since she became the full tribrid, she has changed, I don't know how much she's changed but I can tell she has. She has a hard time being around me, but I think it's just because she's worried it's all a Malivore trick or that she will hurt me. I wanted to do something for her so I went to the kitchen and started cooking something for her to eat. I know since she's part vampire now, she didn't really need to eat but I know the others enjoyed eating, even if they didn't need to.

    After I finished cooking, I put it all on a tray to bring to Hope's room. I even added a rose to a vase to make it look cute and romantic for her. As I put the rose in a vase, I felt a thorn stick me and I checked my finger. It was bleeding a bit so I grabbed a bandaid and placed it over my finger. Once the bandage was on, I grabbed the tray and walked to Hope's room. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in. I guess she knew that it was me because she wouldn't just tell anyone to come in, with what she's going through.

    I walked into the room and smiled instantly, seeing Hope reading. "Hey Hope. I thought I'd make you something to eat." I carried the tray to her bed and set it down, hoping she would like what I made her. When she looked up at me, she had a weird look on her face but I could also see worry in her eyes. "Hope, is everything okay?"

Hope's P.O.V.
    Once Landon walked in, I instantly smelt it, not just the food, but the blood. After he got closer and asked if everything was okay, I used my vampire speed to get to the other side of the room, away from him. "Landon, you need to go." I didn't want him to go, I wanted his company but the smell of his blood was too much for me. "Hope, if something is wrong, let me help." Landon said and moved closer towards me. "You need to get out of here now!" I yelled. I didn't want to yell at him, but I couldn't control it. I felt the veins under my eyes and my fangs growing in, but I tried to hide it from Landon. The closer he got, the more I couldn't handle it, to the point to where I just couldn't control myself.

Author's Note: So here's the next part! I know I kinda left it on a cliffhanger but I wanted to try and get you readers, questioning what happened. Also yes I know the part of Landon (trying not to spoil the show) isn't what happened in the show but this is a fanfic so it's how I'm going with it. Hopefully you enjoy this chapter! And hopefully my chapters get longer, eventually. I'm not the best writer but I'm trying to write it how I want and make it good as well. And again, sorry if there are any typos, like I said last chapter, I type kinda fast and sometimes I mess up and autocorrect doesn't always fix it. Thanks again for the people who have read and voted on my chapters so far!