Chapter 7

Hope's P.O.V.
    After awhile of driving, we finally made it to New Orleans. We had to stop a few times to get food or to use the restroom. I tried my best to keep my hunger down, knowing it would overcome me soon and I would lose control. It was late when we finally pulled into the driveway of the mansion. "Are you sure your family is okay with us staying here?" I hear Josie ask and I turn to look at her after parking the car. "Of course it's okay. I am not allowing you three to stay in a hotel the entire time when we have room. If any of them are against it, then they will just have to deal with it." I told her and smiled at her. I knew she was worried about intruding but no matter what, I am not leaving them in a hotel. I turned off the car and looked at Landon. "Now my uncle will probably have somethings to say about me having a boyfriend, so if he says anything just ignore him." I said and I could see him suddenly get more nervous then he already was. "It'll be fine." I told him and smiled. I knew my uncle would be the one to try and be all protective over me, especially when it came to a relationship. If my dad and uncle Elijah was still here, they would be the ones to be overprotective about me being in a relationship and uncle Kol would probably be telling me to have fun but not too much fun. But since he and Marcel are the only male family I have left, they basically took over that overprotective job, but uncle Kol is a bit more fun about it all.

    We all get out of the car and start to grab our things out. Eventually I hear footsteps coming towards us. "Well if it isn't our little niece. Finally you got here." I hear my uncle Kol speak up. I stop helping get things out of the car and run to my family to give them a hug. I missed being with them and seeing them all together like this. "It's so good to see you all. I've missed you guys."

Josie's P.O.V.
    Seeing Hope this happy, was something I haven't seen in a long time. It definitely made me smile. I wanted Hope to be happy and seeing her this way, made me happy. Hope definitely deserved and needed this trip. I help Landon and Lizzie get the rest of our stuff out of the car. Hearing Lizzie complain that Hope left us to do the rest, I give her a look and she just rolls her eyes. "You do know I can hear you, right Lizzie?" I hear Hope speak up, making me giggle softly and making Lizzie glare at me for laughing at the situation. "Right I have to be more careful of what I say now because Hope can hear everything now." Lizzie said and rolled her eyes again. "Guys come here." Hope says and we all walk around to see her family standing there. "Guys this is my aunt Freya, my aunt Rebekah, and my uncle Kol." Hope introduced her family to us. "You can meet the others later." Her aunt Freya said, probably talking about their spouses. We've all heard about Hope's family so I remembered that her aunts and uncle are all married. "And this is Lizzie." Before Hope could continue introducing us, Lizzie interrupted her and smiled at Hope's family. "Your house is beautiful." I knew it would be something like that. "Anyways, this is Landon." This time Hope waited, probably knowing someone would speak up again. "It's nice to meet you all." Landon said and I could tell he was nervous to meet Hope's family, being the boyfriend and all. "So you're the boy that my little niece is dating." Her uncle Kol said and took a step closer to Landon. "Uncle Kol." Hope said and he backed up. "I'll ask questions later then." "Just ignore him." She gave Landon a smile which I hated for some reason. "Now that uncle Kol has backed off." "Not for long." "Kol, just drop it." Freya said and looked at Hope to let her continue. "And this is Josie." I look at Hope and see her smiling at me, making me smile back at her. After a moment, I look at them and smiled. "It's nice to meet you two." I had already met Freya when Hope had jumped into Malivore and no one remembered her. "It's good to see you again Josie." Freya smiled at me and it made some of the others look at the both of us, wondering how we knew eachother. "Josie came to me when no one had remembered Hope. She asked for my help and once I did help, everyone remembered." Freya explained to the others, making them understand how we had met.

    "Well now that the introductions are over with, you kids get inside. We will show you to your rooms and you can rest because I'm sure you all had a long day." Rebekah smiled and started heading inside the house. Hope looked at us all and smiled. "Come on. I can give you guys a tour of the house before we sleep." We all grab our things and follow Hope and her family into their home. "And I want a tour of New Orleans and some shopping." Lizzie said, making me shake my head. I knew Lizzie would be this way in a new place. "I know Lizzie. I had already planned on doing that while we were here." Hope told Lizzie, making her give Hope a smile.