Yuki(Part one)

In this one let's just say you and yuki don't get along. your kyo to yuki as yuki is to kyo. does that make sense ??

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You stupid dragon."
"Stupid rat!"
"Shut up you're so loud."
"You wanna throw a round Sohma!?"
"Your a Sohma too, idiot."
"Grrr! Go to hell!" You threw a kick to Yuki's face but he blocked it with his arm. "If you came a long just to argue, why did you even come?" He said sighing and continued to walk.

Truth was you went with Yuki because you have had a huge crush on him since you guys where small. You never knew why though so you just thought it was one of those things you can brush off, in which you did.

-7 months later-

"Sohma-san I-I like you! Please be m-my girlfriend!" (b/n) shouted to you bowing. You where like Yuki, everyone adores you, they think your perfect and you always get confessions.

"Sorry.." You whispered scratching the back of your head looking away. "I have my eyes set for someone else." And with that you walked away leaving (b/n) heartbroken and confused. But, he wasn't the only heartbroken one, Yuki stood behind a pole listening to the whole thing, his crush liked someone else.

-2 days later-

You laid on your back looking up at the sky, you closed your eyes to sleep, you heard the door open to the roof. "(F/n). How did I know you'd be up here?" He walked to you only to see your eyes closed and your plump (l/c) lips parted slightly. "You're asleep? That's not like you (First Name).." He looked around then back at you. "Why can't you realize how much I like you? You're so pretty, funny and dumb. You're strong and outgoing, you stand up for what's right. Your perfect. I love you (First name)." Yuki confessed and looked up. "Wow Yuki who knew you where so sweet." You giggled and sat up. "Kyaa!? You where awake? For how long?" He pouted. "You're so strong and outgoing.~" You feasted and he scoffed standing up. "Whatever shut up." And with that he left. "Haha... Yeah yeah... Whatever I love you too..."

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey