Kyo (Lemon)

"Ayamee.~" You whined walking down the halls of the Shoma house. You reached his room and pushed open the door. "Ayaame,~ are you in there?" You peaked into the room and saw Ayame cutting a ribbon. He turned to you. "Hello, (Your Name). What is it?" He took his glasses off and pushed some of his silver hair behind his ear. "I was.. Wondering.. What kind of present would make Kyo happy? It's our seven month anniversary.."

Hatori stood up and walked over to you. " Close the door and close your eyes!" He ordered. "Y-yes!" "Lift your arms!" "Yees!" You felt the cold air prickle your skin. You shot your eyes open and you were completely naked except you had a long red ribbon that covered your breast and womanhood. But of course you still have your underwear and bra on. "You yourself should become the present!" He grinned. "This is the thing males like." Ayame said gesturing to you. You sat on the floor. "Is that how is is.." You pursed your lips.

-Time Skip-

From the bedroom you heard keys jingle, the door open then slam close then something dropping on the floor. "(First Name), babe! I'm home!" You grinned and dropped your robe. "Come over here, baby. I have a surprise for you." You sat on the bed, the ribbon tied around your breast and waist covering your womanhood. A perfect bow around your stomach.

Kyo stomped up the stairs and opened the door. "Wha-" He gulped and looked at you, his eyes roamed up your slender legs to your face. "H-happy anniversary.." You mumbled. Kyo grinned and quickly took his shirt off walking towards the bed while taking his pants off. "Thank you, (First Name)."

Kyo kissed your cheek then pushed you down onto the bed. He kissed your lips gently then butterfly kissed down to the bow. He bit one of the ends and pulled at it making the whole ribbon fall of your body.

You shivered when he put his mouth over one of your buds, sucking and licking it his hands caressed your sides. One of his hands made their way between your legs. He looked up at you, bit your nipple and pushed two fingers in. You gasped and arched your back. "K-Kyo!~' You moaned. He pumped his fingers in and out of you as he continued to bite, tug and suck at your already sore nipples.

He did a scissoring motion inside you with his fingers. You'd already came with just his fingers. "Kyo.." You whimpered. He stopped and smirked up at you. "What're the magic words?" He did a come here motion with his fingers. You gripped his shoulders and arched your back. "P-please, Kyo. I need you.~" He opened his fingers inside you making your walls tighten. "Beg more.~" He huskily whispered in your ear pulling his fingers out. You whimpered at the feeling of his hot breath on your ear and neck. "Gosh, Kyo! Please just fuck me already!"

"As you wish." He spread your legs and quickly pushed his full length in you. "Aah!" You moaned out in pleasure. "We're doing this my way tonight, babe." He flipped you over so you were in doggy position. Kyo grabbed the ribbon and tied your arms in back of you. He grabbed you by your waist and started pounding into you hard. "Aah.. Mnn.. Nhg.." Your moans got muffled by the pillow.

'Wow, Kyo can be really rough..' You thought to yourself as his slammed into your sweet spot over and over again. Your walls started to tighten and he could feel it. "Aw, are you going to orgasm already?" He leaned down and licked up your spine to your navel. Your legs began to shake, he started giving you hickeys all over your back and neck. "K...yo..." You moaned into the pillow.

He bit your shoulder drawing blood. You screamed pleasurably into the pillow. "Ah, I like it when you scream." He groaned. He wrapped his arms around your waste and slammed into you one last time before you both climaxed.

Kyo sighed and pulled out. "Haha, that was fun." Kyo panted. He untied the ribbon and laid down beside you, pulling you to his side you used his bicep as a pillow. "It was.." You panted, your legs hurt like hell but you didn't care. You intertwined your legs with Kyos and he pulled the blanket over you both. "Thank you, sweet baby." He kissed your forehead then stared up at the ceiling as you drifted into sleep. "I love you.." Kyo mumbled playing with your hair. "So much.."

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey