Kyo (Lemon)

this is for Lizzyshoma , I hope you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------

You sat on Kyo's lap the water in the tub barely covering your breast. Kyo wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head on top of yours. "Relax (First name).. It's not like I haven't seen you naked." Kyo said rubbing his head into yours. You smiled and leaned onto his chest. "You're right." You looked up at him and kissed his cheek softly then licked his neck. "O-oi.. What are you-aaah..'" He moaned softly when you touched his member through the water. He looked at you then kissed your head. "You're gonna regret doing that." He said and lifted your legs up. "Are you ready?" He said and you nodded. Slowly he let you down onto his member but it wasn't where you where expecting. He pushed it into your ass. "A-aah! Kyo!~" You moaned and Kyo frowned slightly. "Common (First name), spread yourself for me." He said licking your ear. Tears formed in the corners of your eyes and you spread your legs with your hands.

"Ah! Kyo!~" You moaned while he thrusted into your ass. "This is amazing, your swallowing all of it.." He moaned softly into your ear. "K-kyo you dummy." You yelled then you felt the cold air make contact with your body, he stood and got out of the tub, carrying you he faced the long mirror in the bathroom. "Is it all the way in?" He asked holding your legs, still thrusting into you. "Let's look in the mirror to make sure!" He said, you stopped spreading yourself and looked over at him, he was clearly enjoying himself. "Hya~ N-no Kyo this is embarrassing~" You moaned and he attacked your neck still keeping his eyes on the mirror. You moaned and cummed. "Aha..K-kyo~" You moaned again. He went back to the tub and got back in this time making you face him.

Kyo put his hands on your hips and lifted you up and down on his member. "hey, Kyo.. Touch me... Here too.." You moaned softly, moving his hand to your womanhood. He pushed two fingers into you while his thumb rubbed your clit. "A-aah!! T-that water is making it feel weird Kyo!~" You moaned and he thrust his member and fingers into both your holes. "K-kyooo!! Aah!~ I'm cumming again!~" You threw your head back and came onto his fingers while he came into your ass. "L-let's get out.." Kyo said and you nodded slowly.

-After getting out-

You laid on the bed next to Kyo a towel covering your bodies. "You know (First name).." Kyo said sitting up. You hummed in response covering your forehead with your arm. He crawled on top of you and pulled your towel away. "I'm still not satisfied." He said smirking.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey