Kyo (Lemon)

"K-kyoo..~ Ahh Kyo.." You sat on the kitchen floor with your boyfriend, he was attacking your neck with wet butterfly kisses while sucking at it sometimes.

-flash back-
"(First name).. What are you making?" Kyo asked looking at your pathetic attempt to open a can of tuna. (yuck!) You forced it open but most of it fell on your chest and on the floor.
-end of flash back-

"P-please.. Kyo.. Ah..!" You moaned and he found your sweet spot nibbling on it and sucking. "(First name..) you taste so good.." He liked down to your collar bone leaving hickeys there too. Taking your shirt off he also took your bra off sitting up to look at you.

"D-don't stare.." You said covering yourself. "Don't hide yourself (First name).." He said and pinned down both your arms above your head laying you on the floor. He attacked your breast, sucking and also biting getting whimpers and moans from you. He did this to the both of them sitting up again to see his work, your chest covered with his hickeys, saliva and bite marks. Satisfied with that he kissed you running his hand down to your womanhood. He teased you running his fingers in between your folds and your opening. Unsatisfied you spoke up . "P-please Kyo.. Don't tease me..!" You moaned out and he pushed two fingers inside of you earning a whimper followed by a soft moan. He trusted his fingers I side of you and you moaned, a knot feeling forming in your stomach. You came on his fingers blushing darkly as he pulled his fingers out putting them to his lips and sucking them. He tore your shorts off and took his pants and boxers off lining up with your entrance. "Ready (First name?)" He said and you nodded. He pushed his full length into you. You yelled in pain and pleasure, he thrusted into you slowly. You wrapped your legs around his waist pushing his to go deeper and faster. He did so and you became a moaning mess when he hit your g-spot. You came and he came after still thrusting into you then stopping. Out of breath he whispered, "I love you (First name..)

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey