Yuki (Lemon)

This is for ale0404 hope you like it.

And i'm sorry if he doesn't act like he normal does. Thank's for requesting and I hope you like it.

------------------------------

"Here, come on in." Yuki said as he started to take his tie off. "Now why don't we start with.. Uh." He turned around to see you holding your left arm and looking down, not moving. "Why are you just standing there like that?" He asked but you didn't respond. After a while you looked up at him awkwardly. "Because Yuki.. If i come in we're going to do perverted things. So my heart isn't ready for it yet..." You said. "You don't need to force yourself to do this.." Yuki whispered, a light blush spread across his face. Yuki held your waist, gently pushing you against the wall. You looked up at him, your face flushed as you grabbed his arms with trembling hands. "I didn't say I didn't want to.. I might make weird noises.. I-it's embarrassing." You said averting your eyes from meeting with his. "(First name).. You say that and I've got an erection now.." He chuckled moving closer. "Idiot." You smiled looking a him grinning face.

Yuki gently kissed your head, then your cheek. "......" You closed your eyes when he placed his lips onto of yours. Moving in your head to the side slightly you kissed him back. You opened your mouth about the same time Yuki did his, he pushed his tongue into your mouth moving it around, he grabbed your legs and squeezed them gently. You pulled away from the kiss and gripped his shoulders. Yuki pushed you up against the wall more picking you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and proceeded to kiss him while he carried you to his room.

-Time skip-

You wore nothing but your white button up shirt that was slightly covering your breast and your knee high socks, while Yuki was completely clothed. He held up your legs slightly smiling at you. "Y-yuki wait, maybe we should just go to karaoke instead." You said blushing madly. "What? You're beautiful and Isn't it a bit late for that? Look." He said still holding your legs up slightly but spreading them. "Wait.." You whimpered. "You're already soaking wet." He said pushing two fingers into you. "Wai...Ahh~" You moaned slightly arching your back. "Does it hurt?" He asked moving his fingers around. "That's not..." You whimpered again as he pushed them in deeper. "Here so you don't have to be embarrassed." He said moving behind you but still keeping his fingers inside. You moaned softly but hid it behind your hand. You closed your eyes tightly as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm totally making a weird face.." You said in your hand. "Not at all." He said smiling. "Hey? Move your hand." He said moving his fingers in and out. "Uahh..~" You moved your hand breathing lightly. "Ah.." You looked away slightly. "You're so cute (First name). And why don't you.." He whispered taking his fingers out. "Take your top off too?" He said pulling his pants and boxers off. You looked at his erected member and blushed more if that was possible. "Wha.. Wa-Wait." You said watching him get in front of you. "Let's feel good together." He said smiling and blushing a little.

You laid down and he rubbed his member against your womanhood gently. "Can I put it in?" He asked. "You're not going to use a condom?" You asked moving sightly. "It's fine, i'll make sure to pull out." He said pushing it in slowly. You closed your eyes. "Mmmm ah..~" You moaned. "Your insides are so warm." He said thrusting in and out. "Ah~ I want to be like this forever." He moaned and continued to thrust. Your breast jiggled with each thrust. "A-aah!~" You moaned. He pinched your left bud and leaned close to your face. "Are you going to cum?" He asked rubbing your bud between his index finger and thumb. He kissed you gently while holding onto your shoulders.

You pulled away from the kiss and moaned loud as he hit as certain spot. "(First name) I'm gonna cum." He said and continued to thrust. "Me too." You panted wrapping your arms around him. He pulled out and came on your stomach.

-after-

"I knew you could do those kinds of things." Yuki said sitting behind you and teasing your breast. "Jeez, I told you, it's embarrassing." You said looking over your shoulder to see his blushing and smiling face. "Hey~ I'll make you feel really good tonight so.. I hope you're ready for it Yuki."

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey