Yuki

This was a request by strawberrycurls03 . she wanted a Yuki OR Hotsuharu but I decided to do Yuki . so I hope you like it .

---------------------------------------------------------

-flash back-

"Yuki! Yuki! Yuki!" You shouted running around the garden looking for Yuki and the others. Your parents watched with a smile, you where so cute. You found everyone and climbed up on the chair. "Hi mommy, daddy, Yuki, Haru." You said slightly out of breath. "Hi hun, what do you guys want to eat?" Your mom said gently. "(F/f)!" You and Yuki shouted at the same time. You looked at Yuki and a grin crossed your face. "Jinx!!" You shouted which startled everyone. Yuki face palmed, your mom and dad chuckled and Hotsuharu looked away.

-end of flash back-

"She isn't going to remember.." Hotsuharu said gently walking around the store with Yuki. "Yes she will." Yuki said bluntly. "Is a jinxaversary really a thing ?" Hotsuharu asked putting his hands behind his head. They walked around the aisles and picked up a few (f/f) along the way. "We made it a thing." Yuki thought as they paid and walked out .

-Time skip.-

Yuki walked to your room, a tray of (f/f) and juice in his hands. He slid the door open and he saw you sleeping. Yuki walked over to your night stand and set the tray down, carefully he shook you. As your eyes flutter open he smiled .

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. "Y-yuki..?" You whispered and reached out. He helped you sit up, as your eyes looked around you spotted him and the food. You smiled brightly. "You remembered..!" You shouted. He smiled as you hugged him and pulled away. "Yuki.." You said. "(First Name)" Yuki said. "I think I.." You both started at the same time but it got cut off when you yelled jinx again. You laughed to yourself and started eating. "Gawt youw." You said with food in your mouth.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey