Shigure x Reader

Shigure's pov

She sat there alone reading a light novel. She looked as beautiful as she did last time I saw her, if not even more. I had never been this interested in a girl since my last year of high school when Ayame and me snuck into the red light district. Picking up my cup of tea I kept my eyes locked onto her, she never seemed to notice anything around her until someone interrupted her reading like now, the waiter tapped her lightly on the shoulder asking if she was ready to order. She smiled lightly at him nodding as she pointed to something on the small pink menu. The waiter left and she went back to reading. A strand of hair fell from behind her ear and she tucked it gently back behind her ear again then she looked up. She noticed me looking, smiled light then waved. I panicked and looked away.

The next week I saw her again in the same spot, reading the same book, drinking the same coffee probably. This time I sat at a new table one  bit closer to hers. I've been wanting to talk to her but I don't have the guts to. I'm a zodiac, If she found out Akito would have her memory erased. I don't want that to happen. I ordered my usual and sat there drinking it, watching her until I finished drinking it and left.  

A month later I finally had enough of living like this, just admiring her from a distance. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her. "Excuse me? Can I sit here?" I asked with a smile and she looked up from her book nodding. After I took a seat she put her bookmark in the book, closed it, and set it aside. "Ah.. Um t-today's a nice day isn't it?" I asked probably sounding stupid and she smiled and looked out the window. "Yes, I like this kind of weather." She replied and my heart skipped a beat. She had the most angelic voice I've ever heard.

We got to know each other more throughout the month, she spoke soft and calmly, she kept the conversation interesting and turns out she was a writer as well and we helped each other out with ideas. I suppose you could call her apathetic but not in the way most apathetic people are. She laughed at funny things and smiled at things she liked, she just didn't care about the little things like spilled milk or the waiter taking a long time to bring her coffee. She was a really interesting girl and I've grown to love her so much.

Reader's pov

I sat in my usual seat, reading silently to myself. I don't like getting involved with other people because it always brings up trouble. I'm  zodiac after all. After a few moments of reading I was interrupted by the waiter tapping me lightly on the shoulder asking if I was ready to order. I smiled gently at him nodding I held up the menu to him pointing at the (Favorite coffee). The waiter wrote it down and left. I started to read again before a strand of hair fell in front of my face, I tucked it behind my ear and looked up. I saw a handsome guy staring at me, I decided it was polite to smile and wave so I did. He seemed to panic then he looked away. I giggled slightly and continued to read.

The following week I sat in the same seat and the same man from last week was there. He was watching me like last week and the week before that. I was reading the whole time every now and then sneaking small glances at him while his attention was directed somewhere else. He was gorgeous.

A month later I was sitting in the same spot again. Reading a new book I recently bought. Completely in chanced by this books story I was suddenly pulled away by a voice. "Excuse me can I sit here?" I herd. Looking up I saw the man that's been watching me for so long. I nodded slightly and he took a seat in front of me. It'd be rude to ignore him and read so I marked my page and set it aside giving him a welcoming smile. I was thinking about asking for his name but he spoke before me. "Ah.. U-um nice weather isn't it?" He asked and I nodded responding. "Yes, I like this kind of weather."

We got to know each other more throughout the month, he kept the conversation going. Knowing how to reply to my topics. Turns out he's a writer as well and we helped each other out with ideas. He was interesting, handsome and charming. He really was something and I've grown to love him so very much.

---------------------------------------------
allllll I've got . part two ? dunno .

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey