Ayame (Lemon)

Requested by someone, i forgot. Sorry all late. And I don't know what it is but after finishing this and I re-read it, it seemed different from my other ones.

----------------------------------------------------------

'She's always close behind me. On rainy days, and on snowy days.' Ayame thought and looked over his shoulder to see you with pink on your and your (Favorite color) scarf. 'And if I make a sudden stop... She bumps into me.' Ayame stopped walking and you bumped into him. He muttered a woah before apologizing. Your scarf got messed up so Ayame crouched down and fit. You giggled softly and smiled. 'When you give her attention, she gets genuinely happy. She seems so obedient and friendly toward everyone... That I got a little worried about her.' Ayame looked up at you slightly. "Should we... Go out?" Ayame asked you and your face flushed. You nodded quickly five times and Ayame blushed lightly.

-Time skip-

You were at Ayames house, you had just finished eating with him and you got to work by washing dishes. Ayame looked at you blushing madly. 'I tried telling her "if you're my girlfriend, a naked apron is a must." But this is... Quite something...' Ayame came up behind you and grabbed your breast, fondling them his head rested on yours. 'It's okay to t-touch her a bit... right? I mean I am her boyfriend...' Ayame pinched your nipples and you looked down slightly while he took off your apron. 'Her nipples have gotten hard... D-does this mean she's feeling good? Her butt feels so good...' He looked down slightly to see himself growing hard. 'And damn she smells great too!' He pulled away and looked down at your womanhood. He picked you up and laid you on the table. Quickly he pushed his member into you.

-The next day-

'She became my girlfriend and she lost her virginity to me. As expected she still follows me close behind. We tried all sorts of things.'

You where on your knees with Ayames member in your mouth. "Let's try doing it like this.. Y-yea like that.." You held the bottom of his member taking him in a much as you could. "Aah.. Woah.."

'Even though she looks like she has her head in the clouds most of the time, she's actually pretty smart. Which is why she's been able to pick up all this new stuff so fast.' He threw his head back in pleasure you deep throated him. "...Ah- I'm gonna cum~" He cummed all over your face blushing madly.

-Later that night-

Ayame ran his tongue across your womanhood, sucking and flicking his tongue at your clit. "Ahh~ No.. Mnnn..~" You moaned cumming into his mouth. He pulled his tongue  away and cum rolled down his chin. He turned you around your but facing up. He pushed his member into you.He thrusted into you fast, putting his hands on the sides of your head he cummed in you.

'A while later we did it again.. It was our fourth time tonight.' Ayame held your hips while you held onto his shirt. "Li-listen I know I'm serisously late asking this (First name)... But well.. Y-you're ok with doing all this stuff with me... Right?" He asked a little embarrassed. You looked up at him then looked away. You nodded and he softly said an I see.

-Another day-

'And as expected... She still bumps into me when walking.' Ayame sighed mentally and looked down at you, he held his hand out. ".........He-here." He finally said blushing slightly. You held his hand and smiled brightly. 'I'm still a little worried about her... So I should stay by her side.'

OMAKE:

"A lunch box? Wait did I forget mine?" Ayame looked in his bag. You held a lunch box up. He said thanks. "And where's my ID...!?" Ayame freaked and you pulled it out of his wallet. "Ah, thanks." He smiled then looked around. "Uhh, and my journal is... Where..."

In the background you smiled to yourself. 'He's just no good without me. He makes me so worried sometimes.'

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey