Kyo

This is for Star_Trekie , I hope you enjoy the story and I'm sorry if it's later than you requested .

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END , PLEASE READ .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hurry the hell up, damn you take forever!" Kyo shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "I said wait ten minutes you loud idiotic cat!" You yelled back at him, grabbing your (f/c) coat and running down the stairs, smacking his head on the way down. "Geez, If I knew you would take so long I would've never bothered to tag along." Kyo mumbled as he followed behind you outside.

"Shut up Kyo, let's hurry, I want to get (favorite anime stuff) before it sells out." You said softly, the cold air making your breath come out in small white clouds of puff. You grabbed his hand gently and pulled him with you to the comic store. "What is it we're getting again, (First name)?" Kyo asked scratching the back of his head with his free hand and looking away. "Anime stuff." You said plainly, while opening the store door and walking in.

"Oh my god they still have it! I've saved up all my money for this stuff!" You shouted at Kyo. He picked up what you where looking at, turned it around in his hands and gave you a weird look. "You sure are weird (First name). Why would you want this stuff? It's for babies." He sighed walking away. You pouted, grabbing all the stuff you were going to buy and paid, heading out of the store you didn't bother to call for Kyo, but he saw you leave so he headed out after you.

"(First name)? Are you mad at me?" He asked rubbing his hands together then breathing in them. "No, what makes you think I'm mad? I'm not geez, you assume so much." You scoffed stopping. You stood the waiting for Kyo to catch up. You kept looking down at you boots, melting away some of the snow before you continued to walk again. "What's wrong then?" He asked putting his hands behind his head. It was a long silent walk before you spoke up. "What you said... About this stuff being for babies..." You said softly looking away seeing other people walking the opposite direction of you and Kyo. "(First name) I-I didn't mean it like that..." Kyo panicked looking around then walking closer to you. "What am I doing Kyo? I'm still into this stuff, we're already going into college." You whimpered hugging him tightly. "You know.. It's ok if you want to like that stuff, act like a kid, ask for ice cream on cold days, whatever else. It's your life and its not over yet so act or be however the hell you want and who gives what other people think they can't tell you how to live and act only you can tell yourself that." Kyo said quickly then started walking back home. You smiled softly then ran to his side.

-------------------------------------------

*puts basket of lemons in front of readers and slowly backs away* .......ok, so you guys requested a ton of lemons, I'll be sure to get all of the requested ones done, but I might hold off lemons after that for regular ones. Ok? So next, I understand you guys read the manga, but I watched the show I haven't gotten to the manga. So I'd appreciate if you didn't tell me things like, Akito is a girl or blah blah blah whatever else .  Also, I made a few changes to some of the stories/ correction in spelling, adding more, taking stuff out. ect./ I also changed the cover for the story and my wattpad name. Thanks that's all I guess.

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey