Hatori

'Do miracles really exist..? God, is it really okay.. For someone like me to be in love with someone?' You thought exhaling into the cold night. "Isn't it beautiful?" Hatori asked you. At the moment you two where standing in front of a giant Christmas tree that was beautifully decorated for the holidays. You giggled softly and turned away. "Hm? What are you laughing at?" He asked trying to look at your face again. "Ah, nothing~ nothing~ I just never thought we'd be together. It makes me happy." You said turning to him. "Geez, sorry for not noticing your feelings for so long."

"Are you really sorry?~ You made me wait two whole months for you to come around!" You giggled and he took hold of our hand. "W-well.. You didn't say anything either, (First name). How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me?" He looked down at you and smiled softly. You blushed and looked away. "I-it might not seem like it, but I'm a pure and innocent young lady at heart, yeah? There's no way I would confess to you!" You said gripping his hand harder. Hatori smiled again.

'There's no way I could be special to someone. That's what I've always believed. So I can't help but think this happiness is a trick of God or some kind of miracle..'

"(First name)... (First name).. (First name)." Hatori called. "Eh?" As you turned to look at im slightly he flicked your nose. "Ow! What the heck was that for? You're acting like Ayameee!" You whined holding your nose. "Ayame is the one who told me to flick you on the nose if you start spacing out." He said looking away. "Whaat!?" You stomped your foot and pouted looking away. "Girls aren't cute when they pout, (First name)." Hatori said but that was a bit of a lie. He thought you were really cute when you pouted.

Finally getting to Hatori's car he put your bags in the back seat and you waited for him, leaning on the side of the car. With your arms crossed you still looked away. Closing the trunk he looked at you. You turned to him and quickly looked away blushing. "Y-you really are an idiot." You said. He walked up to you and leaned down slightly. Putting one hand to your face he leaned in closer. "Me?" He asked now inches away from your lips. He pulled away and smiled down at you. "I'm your idiot. For the rest of our lives."

'I.. I felt scared for a moment there, but I really, really just..'

-Le time skip~-

*little ghost: hatori's home office~*

You slid the door open and saw Hatori working on some papers. "..Ah, I figured you'd be here.. Hatori." At the sound of your voice he smiled and looked over at you. "Oh lies. Did Ayame tell you?" He patted a spot next to him and you walked in. "No~ I just had a feeling you'd be here." You sat in front of him and looked at his papers then at him. "You know.. Whee ever I am.. You always manage to ind me. Oh, or maybe it's just that you're always searching for me?" You blushed darkly and he chuckled. "Just kidding."

-------------------------------------------

Whoohoo!! Was that one good?

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey