two bros chilling in the shower five-inch apart cause they are gay

"It's one dorm building per class. Girls on the right and boys are on the left. However, the ground floor is the common area. You'll eat, bathe and do the laundry on this floor" Aizawa grumbles

"Owaaa!" Hakagure cheers

"There's even a courtyard" Sero exclaims

"It's so big! There's even a sofa!" Mina says excitedly

The whole class was extremely pumped for their new dorm. Despite everything that has happened recently, it was extremely exciting to live together with their friends. They move towards the other floor to see their new rooms.

"Rooms are on the first floor and higher. There are four rooms per gender on each floor and five floors in total."

The whole class marvel at the spacious room they would be living in. There was an aircon, walk-in closets, and even their own mini refrigerator inside. Aizawa calls the class' attention back to him, "I am informing you all to let you know you will be having new classmates"

"EEHehhh? New classmates?" The students shout rightfully confused.

"Yes, there are four of them. Please welcome them and treat them with care. In fact-" Aizawa glances at the sounds of footstep climbing down the staircases, "These are two of them"

Aether peaks around the corner to see a gaggle of students, all unique looking. Truly different from the people in Teyvat. He was sure he saw a bird over there. Aether gently smiles, "Hi"

"Hello!!" They cheer back and Aether smiles in relief that they all seem kind. A blue-haired kid steps forward and does some weird chopping motions, "Welcome! I am Iida, the class president. Yoroshiku!"

Aether rounds the corner showing himself before the class, "I'm Aether and this is-"

Aether peek beside him to see no one. He looks up to see Xiao still on top of the staircase, they look at each other having a silent eye conversation with just their eyes before Xiao sighs in defeat and descends down as well. He rounds the corner and shows himself, Aether nudges him to introduce himself, "Xiao"

The class audibly 'ooh's

"You have tattoos!?" Kirishima steps forward, "That's so manly!!"

Xiao presses his lips into a thin line before rushing away with a mutter of "I'm going back to our room"

Aether scratches the back of his head, sheepishly. "Sorry 'bout that! He doesn't do well in crowds"

"Well, he's a dick" Bakugo snorts. The girls scold him, "Don't say that!"

"He'll come around soon. He isn't actually like that"

Uraraka reassures Aether, "Don't worry we understand! He's like Bakugo!"

"HA? Don't lump me in with tattoo freak"

"Well, I'd love to see you get along but I'll be going now. I'll explain more about future events tomorrow. Settle in" Aizawa excuses himself (escapes) and the class thanks him, "Thank you sensei!"

When Aizawa leaves the class all but drags Aether down to the common area.

∙•・◦●♟●◦・•∙

"So, how'd your friend get tattoos?" Kirishima asks, "I bet I'll look super manly with tattoos as well"

They gathered on the sofa. They all finished introducing themselves to Aether and he as well repeats his introduction. In the past minutes, Aether had explained their reason for "transferring" to UA high. All of them believe in Aether's excuses, not prodding any further to the highly suspicious nature of their transfer.