xiao plunge into me oops- i meant plunge into the enemy

There should be one-", A yawn echoes through the arena via speakers "-or two who passed by now"

Xiao feels the wind's currents picking up, the people who were on the streets below were holding on to their things attempting to take their stand against the ruthless winds but ultimately fail. The balls for capturing targets get swept up and into a tornado of balls, swirling above their heads and in the middle of it all was Yoarashi Inasa. Xiao crosses his arms, ' His control is not bad but...'

Xiao trails off when he finds nothing to complain about. They both wielded their anemo powers differently but Xiao knew strength when he saw it. The kid had a beautiful balance of brute force and technique, he had the ability to surpass Xiao if he could train for a thousand years. Too bad, he's mortal and therefore will never be able to surpass Xiao.

"I think heroes need passion!" Inasa declares, his arm raised controlling the tornado that was spinning in his palm "Your fights are so passionate! I love all this passion!"

Xiao sweat drops, ' In the middle of a fight?'

"Please let me join your fight!" Yoarashi brings down his arm then suddenly the target balls rained down hitting every target in sight. "YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU!"

"...Finally, the first one has passed- Wha!? 120 people are taken out! He passed by taking out 120 people all by himself!!!"

Xiao can't help but nod in acknowledgement, he was impressed. Even Venti would be just as impressed.

Xiao narrows his eyes, searching the crowd below to see if there were some people left whose targets weren't hit. Xiao crouches on the building's railing, skimming through every corner of the crowd.

' Bingo' , Xiao grabs his jade spear and stands, his eyesight locked onto his target. It was a man with a yellow bandana around his head and a shield at his front which was probably his quirk. The target at his back was lit up but the two targets at his chest weren't. His shield is the reason why he was able to survive through Yoarashi's assault. The man with the bandanna seemed to be able to shield his friend as well. That was two people Xiao could take out.

'That is an inferior version of Rex Lapis' jade shield' , not that Xiao's complaining. An easy win is still a win.

And with that thought Xiao jumps off the building.

∙•・◦●♟●◦・•∙

Childe whistles as he walks at a leisurely pace, his hands in his pocket. He managed to lose Aether, who was extremely angry at being called "helper boy". Childe supposed honesty is not the best policy and would refrain from making similar comments to avoid a blond 5"4 man coming after his ass with a sword and an electro vision.

Rustle.

Childe stops in his tracks. His ears perk up, his eyes zero-ing into the place the noise came from. He holds his bow, feeling the edges through his gloves, he puts an arrow and readies to shoot. He aims at the edge of a tank a few meters away from him, he almost tips his arrows with hydro before realizing their bet. He lowers his aim a couple of centimeters to avoid shooting a lethal spot in the head. He's not allowed to kill people in this world after all.

He holds his breath.

Childe hears the sound of footsteps coming closer, he pulls back his arrow, ready to win that bet. His arrow would pierce through the shoulder of whoever it is, he'd run and beat their ass while they are still reeling from being shot in their shoulder.