can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are li-fuck, is that a meteor??

Aether and Xiao go down to the kitchen to see a warm breakfast already laid on the table. He and Xiao sit down at a table consisting of Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida. "Good morning!"

"Good morning", Aether heartily greets back. Xiao grunts.

Xiao reluctantly ate the breakfast and Aether smiles, impressed, would you look at that? Teyvat's pickiest eater actually eating something other than Almond tofu. Aether does agree that the breakfast looks especially appetizing.

"Who made this?" Xiao asks as he scarfs down the food. Licking his lips he praises the food, "Not bad"

"It's nice, isn't it?" Uraraka cheers, "I was also surprised to know Ajax knows how to cook"

"Ajax?" Aether questions, he knew who that was but it was shocking he'd let them use that name.

"Childe! He said he'd prefer it if we call him Ajax"

That was unexpected. Xiao chokes, "The Fatui made this? Disgusting"

Wasn't he just praising the food a minute ago?

"-But I suppose it isn't that bad"

Ohohohoho? Was that a character development Aether was seeing. Too many surprises and it was just the morning. Aether's eyes sparkle at Xiao.

The yaksha notices and scowls yet he also quietly mutters, "He is married to Dijun. I must at least tolerate and protect Dijun's source of happiness. But of course, if he makes one wrong step I would skewer him like a barbeque on my polearm and feed him to the dogs. I would greatly enjoy such an occasion"

Aether ignores the last part and swivels his head to tell the couple the good news only to see an even more astonishing sight. Childe and Zhongli were on different tables, seemingly immersed in conversation with other people. Zhongli was sipping tea that he had no doubt brewed with Momo and Todoroki while Childe was with the "Bakusquad" dubbed by the class.

This surprise though wasn't as welcome as the others.

∙•・◦●♟●◦・•∙

The class had changed into their costume for their Ulitmate Moves training. Although for the Teyvaters, they just switched back to the clothes they originally come into this world. Aether inhales deeply, he had missed his clothes. He had a weird attachment to it. One of the few things that tied him to his past. He stepped out of the changing room to see the class amazed by their clothes.

"Woah, nice shoulder spikes" Kirishima thumbs up on Xiao's outfit and Xiao scowls, "It is not a toy"

"What's that mask on your waist?" Mina pokes it and Xiao slaps it away. (Lightly of course)

Kaminari gushes, "I swear your tattoos don't get less cool every time I see it.  Do you think lighting tattoos would look good on me as well??"

On the right, Momo and Todoroki discuss the technicalities of Zhongli's suit.

Momo encircles Zhongli, looking at every aspect of his suit. "Won't it be difficult to move in that?"

"Do not worry, Lady Momo, I can move fluidly in this suit just as anyone would"

"But if you wear looser clothes, it will help you immensely", Todoroki suggests

On the left, Bakugo and Childe were conversing. Now, that was an unexpected pair. From what Aether heard from his classmates, Bakugo had a volatile temper which would be bad for Childe who was thoughtlessly provoking.