siri? tell me a chinese proverb that would make me sound smart

The day of the awaited License exam has arrived.

Childe and Zhongli sit at the very back of the bus with Mina and Denki. The two men whisper to each other fiercely, the amber-eyed man worriedly staring at the teal-haired yaksha a few rows before them and the ginger throwing glances at the blonde at the very front of the bus with Tsuyu.

"That's not going to work" , Childe hisses, "It's not natural"

"How are we going to make it natural?" Zhongli retorts, "Xiao would never confess first, it's better if you just tell Aether directly"

"No! That would be horrible and embarrassing for Xiao!" Childe shakes his head, "Think of it in Xiao's shoes"

Zhongli purses his lips, eyeing the two. "Maybe we can make Aether confess first"

"Yes! But how?"

After a few minutes of useless deliberation. Zhongli mutters, "当局者迷,旁观者清"

Childe furrows his brow in confusion, "Huh?"

"It is a quote in "Biography of Yuan Xingchong" from the Old Book of Tang which roughly translates to "The player is lost but the watcher is lucid". It means a person involved does not have a comprehensive overview of a matter" Zhongli explains, "It is best we ask for help from other people"

Childe nods and scans the people in the bus, trying to decide who he could ask for advice. A lot of people were sleeping, charging on energy before they arrived for their exam. Childe looks to the side where Denki was napping with a streak of drool coming down on the side of his face and Mina who was watching a movie next to him.

Childe taps her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Yo! What's up?" Mina asks, taking off her headphones. Zhongli clears his throat, "I wanted to ask for advice"

"What for?" Mina smiles deviously and Childe already regrets asking her. She looks way too down for this.

"Well...In a hypothetical situation, there are two friends who have feelings for each other but won't say it. How are we supposed to bring them together? Hypothetical situation of course"

Mina squeals, happy for some tea and Childe almost jumps from the sound before making a ' sshh ' sound before they wake anyone up.

"OMG! That's exactly like the movie I'm watching right now!" Mina shouts in excitement, "I totally know what to do! I'm an expert at these kinds of things y'know?"

Childe smiles awkwardly while Zhongli nods, hooked.

"Miss Mina, are you really an expert?"

"Yeah! A lot of my friends became a couple because of me" Mina says, huffing in pride. "So, how'd you need my help?"

"Well, you see..." Zhongli starts

Mina's eyes widen, "Basically he doesn't like him at all? What a twist"

"Yes, it was a trick of hearing" Zhongli smiles, looking happy.