Chapter 31

Elation From Sudden Royalty (University Royalties Series #2) - Chapter 30

HIS POV

"Hello?" bungad ko nang tumawag si Isabella. I knew it was her calling me, I told my assistant to give her my number just in case she agrees to marry me. "Have you thought about it?"

"Opo..." My eyebrows furrowed because she suddenly became respectful. Siguro ay hindi niya alam na ako 'to, si Austin.

"Okay then. I'll bring you to Arelle tomorrow morning," walang emosyong utos ko sa kaniya.

"Ha? Hindi. Huwag! Sa university na lang tayo mag-usap. Wala akong oras para bumyahe."

We have a private jet and private plane. Which one do you prefer to ride? It will only be quick," I convinced her. 

"Kahit na... sa university na lang," she said, almost sounding like a whisper. I knew she was full of doubts about marrying me. Halata naman sa boses niya.

"Alright then. Goodnight," I immediately ended the call and did not wait for her answer. 

Pareho lang naman kaming ayaw pakasalan ang isa't-isa pero kapag kausap ko siya, I could strongly feel that I was forcing her or something. Pareho lang naman kaming pinilit gawin 'to. I tried talking to my parents, convincing them to postpone the planned wedding, but the king just won't change his mind. It was a promise... the royal family never break promises.

***

"Kuya, gusto mo ako na lang ikasal kay ate Isabella?" masiglang bungad sa'kin ni Aurian nang tawagan ko siya. "Kung napipilitan ka lang naman... willing naman ako!"

I crossed my eyebrows because he really sounded like he wanted to save me from this hanash, I started to become doubtful. "Bakit naman ikaw? Gusto mo lang takasan ang pag-aaral mo, e."

"Of course not. Maganda kasi siya, mukha ring mabait at madaling paki-samahan, bulag ka lang," maangas na sabi niya. I just chuckled and ended the call. I don't want him to risk his future just for marriage, kung may mag-dudusa 'man dito, ako na lang.

AFTER WAKING UP FROM MY SHORT SLEEP, I stood up from my master's bedroom here at the penthouse and immediately took a shower and got ready to go to the University to meet up with Isabella there.

I met up with my friends the other day, sina Andrea, Isaac, Aurora, at kina Nadia. They were all wishing me well. They also narrated to me that Andrea already met someone from the Legal Management department. Good for her... alam ko namang may gusto siya sa'kin, hindi naman ako manhid, but I just see her as a sister. I didn't want to force anything.