Tired Of Loving You

As George had suspected, Dream called out of work. Getting Technoblade to fill in for him. As Technoblade would always do when Dream needed time away from his ring shop.

George used to be happy when Dream stayed by his side. Now he got scared when Dream chose to stay with him. Dream treated it like a massive pain.

Dream stayed in the kitchen at the table, distracting himself with his laptop. He cared about George, if he didn't he would of just went to work. Exhaustion had a way of setting in after 4 years of marriage though.

George stayed in bed for hours. Dream didn't come check on him once. He had to give up and leave the room on his own. Part of him was hoping his husband was going to come get him out of bed.

Dream looked up for a second when George came out, then went back to his online game.

George went to the fridge and opened it up. He took out a pack of bacon and some eggs. It was past breakfast, but he wanted the comfort of morning food. "Hey, you hungry?"

Dream looked at what George had out of the fridge. "Yeah, thanks."

George got out the frying pan and the oil. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what. He just hoped Dream would start the conversation he wanted.

The bacon and eggs were fried in silence. Then George put a plate by Dream. Dream looked up at him, noticing his eyes were puffed and red.

George caught on, slightly hoping he'd mention it. George didn't do things purely for attention. He genuinely struggled, but part of him really wanted Dream's attention. He wanted Dream to reach in and pull him out of the dark.

Dream opened his hand. "Can I get a fork?"

George got a fork and placed it in his hand before taking a seat. He ate his breakfast in front of Dream. Occasionally looking up at him. He didn't know how to ask for help. In their early days, Dream would just give it. No asking required.

Dream finished and put his plate in the sink. When he returned, George was in his spot. "What are you doing?"

George looked at his computer screen. "What game are you playing?"

Dream put his hand on the back of the chair. "The Legend Of XD. It's an online game where you become a god or goddess. You fight with other gods, and rule your own world. It's pretty fun. Can you get up?"

George looked at the game, it looked intriguing. Plus, he wanted to keep Dream from mentioning the scratches on his face. "Can I play with you?"

Dream paused and then sighed. This was a game he and Sapnap had been playing alone. To escape reality. Now it seemed Dream had to bring his problems into the game too. "Yeah, go get your laptop."

George didn't hesitate. He got his laptop and set it up at the table. While he was making an account, Dream was playing across from him. He hoped this would be a gateway to them having a good day.

Once he had his account, Dream helped him grasp the basics of the game. He especially helped him design his character.

"George- you can't be naked." Dream face palmed.

"But it's an option, so technically I can." He replied with sass.

"Oh my fuck, no- I'm not playing with you if you're naked!" Dream laughed.