Inclusive Cookies

Dream ended up in the middle of the bed, while two pouty boys were on either side of him.

Drista had went down to the lobby to explore.

George turned over to see Karl with his arm over Dream. "Hey, don't cuddle him..."

Dream moved Karl's arm away. "Sorry, come here."

George quickly got into Dream's arms for a snuggle. He wasn't in a cuddly mood, but he couldn't let Karl take Dream's affection.

Karl cuddled into the blanket instead. "No fair...my boyfriend isn't here."

"Cry about it." George mumbled while soaking up Dream's love.

"Be nice, he doesn't feel well either. Don't take it personally, he's just a touchy person." Dream knew Karl wasn't implying anything romantic by his actions.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself. Physical touch is how I calm myself down." Karl moved away a bit, not trying to intimidate George anymore.

"It's okay, I get it. My husband is really cuddly." George tried to move past the small incident.

Sapnap returned after an hour, with breakfast. "I found a little breakfast and coffee place, I got enough for everyone." Sapnap placed the food down and immediately went over to Karl. "You feeling okay?"

Karl got up and hugged Sapnap right away. "Yeah, I'm alright. Missed you though."

"Missed you too." Sapnap kissed his forehead. "Don't forget to call Quacks later. He probably misses us too."

Karl nodded slowly. "Dream, text Drista to come back for breakfast."

Dream sat up and texted his sister, telling her to come back or she'd starve.

It only took her a couple minutes to return. "I'm back, did you pigs leave anything for me?"

"There's plenty for everyone." Sapnap let go of Karl and divided the food between everyone.

"I'm not hungry." George said when Sapnap offered food to him.

"Oh...okay..." Sapnap eyed Dream, wondering what was wrong with George.

"You have to eat something." Dream told him the obvious.

"No..." George turned away from everyone. "I don't feel good..."

Dream sighed and took the food from Sapnap, laying it on the nightstand. "Sapnap, you and George go out on the balcony for a minute."

"For what?" Sapnap didn't understand.

Dream used hand gestures to mimic smoking a cigarette.

"Oh..." Sapnap went to his bag and sneaked somethings into his pocket. "Come on George."

George got up and followed Sapnap out.

Dream ate with everyone else while they were outside.

The balcony was small, only two people could comfortably be out there at once. Sapnap handed George a cigarette and a lighter. "Here, I don't smoke anymore."

George accepted the cigarette and lit it up. "Then why do you have these?"

"I don't know, it's just a weird habit. If I don't have a pack, I get really uneasy. I like being able to tell myself I can have one if I really need it. Though Karl makes sure I never actually smoke them anymore." Sapnap leaned on the railing, flinching as it moved slightly. "damn, this place isn't too sturdy."