Safe With Us

"How can we be sure the cookies were tampered with though? Like, what if there was just an ingredient you both are allergic to?" Karl said to Dream as he paced the room.

Dream popped a tylonal into his mouth and rolled his eyes. "Karl, what are the chances of that? We aren't allergic to anything, we eat cookies all the time."

"Well...what if it was just a bitter baker and not a hate crime?" Karl was digging to prove the town was as wonderful as they thought.

"Drista is fine. She didn't have a pride cookie, they poisoned the damn cookies!" Dream shouted, getting annoyed by Karl's positive thinking.

"Don't yell at him!" Sapnap was on edge, and quick to defend.

"Maybe only the baker is salty about all the pride positivity. We're still safe." Karl told everyone in the room gently. He especially smiled at Drista, who was very worried about it. She wanted to avoid hate, not walk straight into it.

Dream sighed and looked to George, who was holding his stomach on the bed. "Okay, okay. You're right. Maybe just the baker is against it. Should we tell the police?"

"I don't want to stay here long enough for a full court case, Just be careful for the next 2 weeks. I'm sure after two weeks, the cult will be settled." Sapnap wasn't about to spend this trip dealing with the authorities. Especially if they ended up being homophobic as well.

"Yeah, let's just take it easy and watch out for each other." Karl gave his boyfriend a hug.

Dream shrugged. "Okay, maybe it really was just the one person..."

"Shouldn't you go to the hospital?" Drista chimed in with concern.

"I think it's just food poisoning. We just need access to the toilet at all times." Dream laid down beside his husband.

"My head is killing me." George complained as he rolled into Dream.

"mine hurts too, baby." Dream whined timidly and cuddled into George. Dream was a huge baby when he wasn't feeling well.

George returned the same energy. "Baby, my head huwts really baaaaad."

Drista made a gagging noise and stood up. "I'm going on the balcony, might jump off if they keep being like that."

"Do a flip." Sapnap told her as she stepped out onto the balcony and slammed the door.

-

Tubbo and the married couple arrived to the hotel with bad news. There was only one room available with one bed. Tubbo would have to sleep on the floor after all. He didn't mind too much, his biggest worry was being away from Ranboo.

Just as they got into the hotel room, Ranboo rung him. "Oh! Wonderful timing!" He answered the call. "Hey Boo, what's up?"

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Ranboo was frightened senseless.

"Uh...little cramped from the car ride?" Tubbo made a weird face like Ranboo could see him.

"No, did anything else happen?"

"I can't feel my ass yet, and I'm hungry..." Tubbo took a seat on one of the chairs in the room. While Bad and Skeppy quietly got themselves comfortable.