Love Is Illegal

Dream woke up the next morning with a major headache. As if he and George swapped heads. Though he knew his headache was from the passion they swapped that night.

He got up and went to the bathroom, taking a shower to get ready for work. He felt refreshed in the heart. Even though physically he was tired. Dream had no choice but to work today, he had to make money. So a tylonal would just have to work.

After his shower he got dressed and brushed his teeth. As he spit in the sink, he remembered something he usually didn't acknowledge.

He opened the medicine cabinet, taking out George's medication. George was still asleep, but he laid the bottles next to him on the bed. So he couldn't forget to take them.

Today seemed like a good day to do abnormal things. Dream kissed George on the cheek before he went to pack his lunch.

Whatever got into Dream, was magical. He wasn't sure if it was the drugs or the love making.

George woke and unlike himself, Dream ran when he cried out.

"What's wrong?" Dream was by his side like a loyal dog.

"Where did you go?" George frowned.

"I have to work today...I'm sorry." Dream picked up the pills. "Here, don't forget to take these."

George held the bottles and pouted at his husband. "Will you still love me when you come back?" He didn't want to let go of their good times.

"Obviously?" Dream took the melted icepack from him. "Keep your head iced, don't sleep on your stitches, and call me or Sapnap if something happens."

"Okay..." George wanted to find a smooth way to talk about the previous night. However he just swallowed his nerves and boldly brought it up. "Last night was something else..."

Dream flushed slightly, remembering only parts of it. "Yeah, it was hot and heavy from what I remember."

"No, I'm not talking about that part necessarily. I mean, the whole night. It's been awhile since we loved on each other like that..." George prayed that Dream wanted more nights like that again.

"Definitely, it was...it was good." Dream smiled genuinely and gave George's shoulder a little rub. "I have to go George. We can talk more when I get home, okay? Have a good day."

George melted over the small phrase, "have a good day." Dream didn't usually interact with him before work. Let alone wish him well.

-

Dream rearranged the ring display in the front window. He felt excited to work, and he didn't know why. As tired as he was, he still felt bubbly.

The door swung open and he was more than happy to greet his customer. A regular, no less. "Hello Tubbo, welcome back."

Tubbo waved slightly and walked to the bracelet display.

Dream didn't just sell custom love rings. He also had other jewelry pieces, which of course complimented love rings.

Dream walked over and pointed out a row of new real gold bracelets. "These are new since you've been here."

Tubbo looked at them and shrugged. "Do you have anything new with diamonds?"

Dream thought about it. "Specifically new? The only new diamond piece I've gotten lately is a thumb ring."