Don't Bleed Dry

George started getting restless after 30 minutes of waiting. They had to turn the car off, so they were all shivering with the cold. Despite that, George wanted to get out.

"I need to get out or something, my anxiety is through the roof." George opened the car door and stood out in the cold for a moment, taking in the crisp cold air.

Dream looked back at Drista. "You doing okay?"

"I'm freezing..." She complained, but was otherwise grateful to be safe. "Do you think anyone else got out?"

Dream turned away from her. "I don't know, I hope no one died..." Dream knew there was going to be fatalities. He just didn't want to think about it.

George got back in the car and shuddered. "It's cold enough to freeze you alive out there!"

"It's in the middle of the night, it's going to be cold out here." Dream rubbed George's shoulder.

George held his wrist awkwardly. "It kind of hurts when I move my hand."

"Yeah?" Dream reached over and George put his hand in Dream's palms. "Where does it hurt?" Dream kept applying pressure until George yelped. "Right there."

George wanted to take his wrist away, but he loved having Dream touch his hands. He just watched as Dream rubbed his thumb along his wrist, poking to see what spots were causing pain."Am I going to live, Doctor?" George teased.

Dream rolled his eyes and let his hand go. "No, we need to put you out of your misery."

"Finally!" George leaned back in the seat. "Go ahead and kill me."

Dream leaned over the seat and kissed him on the lips. Until he felt a harsh kick on the back of his seat.

"I'm still here! Put your tongue back in your mouth!" Drista shouted from the backseat, so she didn't get traumatized.

"Oh come on, I wasn't using my tongue." Dream shook his head and sat properly in his seat again.

"He totally was." George said just as a joke.

"Ew! What the fuck?!" Drista shivered.

"You're going to have your first kiss one day, and you'll understand." George told her gently.

"Mn no...I don't like the sound of that." Drista crossed her arms.

"You never have to kiss anyone if you don't want to. Don't worry." Dream assured her that she got to choose how she loved.

"I don't even want a stupid love ring. Do I have to get one?" Drista asked her brother.

Dream laughed slightly. "By law, you need to have one before you turn 18. You don't have to wear it or give it away."

"Your brother is a jeweler, you could get a really nice one for half the price." George thought that might change her mind.

"Bleh, What's the point? I won't be able to legally give anyone a love ring." Drista looked out the window to avoid looking at the guys.

"You don't know that...I'm sure they will settle all this, and LGBT+ people will still have rights." Dream could tell she wanted to move on, so he moved on. "Hey George, want to go in and see if Karl is being seen yet?"

George nodded. "yeah, you want to come Drista? It'll only take a minute."

Drista shook her head. "Too cold..."