Pure Love

TW// Self-h*rm

After only a week of living with Ranboo and Tubbo, George was more than ready to go home. It wasn't like they were unbearable to live with, they just had a pure love that George lacked.

"You want some french toast?" Ranboo asked George while he was in the process of making some for Tubbo.

George sat down and rubbed his eyes. "Uh yeah, sure..."

"Did you sleep alright? You look exhausted." Ranboo noticed how tired George was starting to look. He wasn't getting much sleep since separating from his husband. When he did get to sleep, it wasn't restful. He was sleeping on the duo's couch.

"I barely slept, but I'm alright." George didn't want to sound ungrateful. It was very nice of the two to take him in, they weren't even close. Yet the duo agreed to give George a place to stay.

"Tubbo didn't keep you up did he? I swear I'm trying to get his weird sleep walking things under control." Ranboo sighed.

"Tubbo? No I never see him get up. You did come out of the bedroom last night though. You got a glass of milk or something." George shrugged.

Tubbo came running out of the room. "I knew it! You're the milk killer! You blamed me!"

Ranboo gulped. "Oh...uh, sorry?"

"Dickhead! Go get some more milk, you keep leaving it out to spoil!" Tubbo growled like a little gremlin as he sat down at the table.

"Okay, okay. I'll get milk, but I'm not coming back." Ranboo joked as he placed Tubbo's toast in front of him.

"That only works if I'm pregnant, And that's physically impossible. Unless I'm about to birth baby Jesus." Tubbo started eating his breakfast. "You know what would be nice with this...A GLASS OF FUCKING MILK!"

"I'm gonna get milk!" Ranboo shouted while starting to prepare breakfast for George. "I have to go to work too ya know. I'll get milk on my way home."

"You should be staying home..." Tubbo huffed. He was worried about Ranboo going out into the world right now.

"Well unless you're going to sell a kidney, I have to work. Someone has to buy the milk." Ranboo understood why Tubbo was worried, and Ranboo was worried himself. Unfortunately, he still had to go to work so they could afford essentials.

"That reminds me...I've got to start looking for a job. Maybe I'll do that today. Then I could help you guys out." George felt like he had to repay them somehow.

"That's okay, keep your money. Focus on getting yourself in a better place." Ranboo smiled and handed George his toast. "We'll be alright, as long as Tubbo stops buying expensive things."

"I didn't marry you for nothing!" Tubbo pouted at Ranboo, demanding he still be spoilt.

"Come on man, we can't afford luxuries right now." Ranboo tried to reason with him.

"Fine...but when you get a better job, I want surgery." Tubbo agreed to settle for no more luxury gifts.

"Deal, I can do that." Ranboo went off to get ready for work.

-

George walked through the main part of town, looking for any places that were hiring. So far he had only seen a tattoo shop hiring, and he was definitely under-qualified for that position.