Bright Side

W// Suggestive Humor

Three hours into the car ride, and everyone was completely over it. Karl was leaning on Sapnap, drooling as he slept. Sapnap had his head against the window, slipping into insanity. Drista was counting the blue cars she saw passing by. George was about to have an accident.

"You better find a gas station NOW!" George crossed his legs.

"I'm sure we'll find one in a couple minutes, just hold it!" Dream couldn't just make a gas station magically appear. Though he would if he could. He hit a bump, big enough to shake up everyone in the car.

"Pull over! Pull over!" George's bladder was at it's limits.

Dream quickly pulled over and watched George get out of the car.

"Is he seriously going to piss on the side of the road? Jesus Christ..." Sapnap groaned and tried to sit up, but Karl was on him.

Dream rubbed his forehead. "I married this man..."

George got back in and put his seatbelt back on. "We never speak of this again."

Dream pulled back onto the road. "What if someone saw you?"

George shrugged awkwardly. He was desperate, and only now felt the shame settling in.

"Don't feel bad George, I've pissed in weird places too." Sapnap admitted.

"You freak out when I see you completely naked, but you'll piss in public?" Dream questioned George's off behavior.

"Nobody saw anything, I kept it hidden." George whined over all the judgement he got.

"You don't get naked in front of Dream? How do y'all-" he remembered Drista was there. "How do you guys play twister?"

"Hoodie stays on." Dream replied with a small laugh.

"Shut the hell up, I'm right here!" Drista reminded the adults to adjust their topics.

"Sorry!" Dream apologized for traumatizing her.

They got to a gas station, and Dream pulled in. "Last stop until we get to Snow Chester. George, go wash your hands. If anyone wants snacks or a piss, now is the time."

They all went in together. Sapnap took Karl to the bathroom, being very protective over him. Even though Karl could manage most things alone. He just needed to lean on Sapnap to get up and down stairs. George washed his hands, while Dream took Drista to get snacks for the group.

Drista picked up a bag of sour patch kids, and presented them to her brother. "Can I have them?"

"No, put that trash back." Dream jokingly snatched the bag from her hand and put them back on the shelf. Drista looked at him like he was serious, and turned away.

Dream picked two bags off the shelf. "D, I'm joking. It's just candy."

Drista kept looking down as they got snacks for everyone else. She didn't know why she felt so upset over a joke.

Everyone got back to the car after emptying their bladders. Dream handed Drista the bags of candy. "Here, share with the dorks back there."

Drista opened her candy and offered some to Karl and Sapnap. Then she reached up and handed one to George. "Here, I know you like sour things. You married my brother."