Jump For Me

Shouting and hysterical screaming came up from the floor. Karl, Sapnap, And Drista were all up now.

Karl turned on the lights, while rubbing his eyes. "What's going on? Was that a gun?"

Dream and George went back with the others, while Dream quickly took his phone out. "That was a fucking gunshot, I'm calling the police. Just stay calm, and quiet." Dream encouraged everyone to remain civil as he dialed 911. He was shaking as he whispered the situation to the man on the other line.

George was already pacing in a small circle and chewing on his fingers. Whining as his anxiety started to detach him from the situation. He wasn't sure if this was real or a dream.

Sapnap and Karl hugged, as they could still hear the violent sounds from below.

"Oh my god...someone's being murdered! What the fuck?!" Sapnap whisper-yelled while holding Karl.

Karl shuddered, being reminded of what happened to him. "Do you think...it's the cult?"

"In Snow Chester?" Sapnap didn't think it could be true.

"I wanted to be optimistic but...this all seemed too good to be true. A hotel offering a discount to LGBT+ members to seek refuge in..." Karl put his point across to Sapnap.

"Jesus Christ-" The life left Sapnap's body as he laid his head on Karl. He didn't want it to be true. "We're going to fucking die."

"Shh! No!" Karl nudged him, not wanting to hear such a phrase.

"The police are coming, just stay calm." Dream told them, whilst the floor below them was still erupting with screams, then two more gunshots.

Sapnap jumped up. "They're shooting everyone in the building. We're going to fucking die!"

Dream was told to stay in place, but he didn't think that would do. Not while he was with the people he cared about. "Okay...fuck, give me a minute." Dream went out on the balcony, trying to see anything. Any indication of what was going on.

George sat on the bed and rocked himself slightly. "I don't want to die!"

Karl crawled over and hugged him too. "Shh, it's okay...it's okay."

Dream came back in. "We're only on the second floor and it seems that the plow piled the snow underneath us...we could probably jump."

"Are you sure that's safe?" Karl asked, until he heard another gunshot. He stood up. "Nevermind, it's safer than getting shot. Come on, we've got to go!"

Everyone threw their bags out of the balcony first. Mostly to see how much cushion the snow actually had.

"I think we'll be okay, who's going first?" Dream held the door open. He looked around, noticing Drista was tucked away in one of the corners.

He ran to console her, while Sapnap held the door instead. "It's not that bad, I'll go."

"Careful!" Karl warned him, scared that he would break something important.

Sapnap pushed on the rail with his foot, and it immediately fell over, and dangled on the side of the building. He moved to the edge and looked down, not a big drop. Sapnap jumped, landing harshly in the snow, but he was able to stand and brush it off. "I'm okay!"

Karl looked back, seeing Dream come back with Drista. "Will she be alright?"

"Yes, Sapnap move back." Dream led Drista to the edge.