The Disappearing Sap

Sapnap and Karl returned to the car to see the three others asleep. With the engine still on.

Sapnap helped Karl into the backseat, he had crutches now. Other than that, he was going to be okay. "DREAM!"

Dream jumped up, George woke up as well. "What?!" Dream looked back at them.

"We're back, His leg is broken." Sapnap got in and shut the door, ready to pass out. He immediately laid his head back on the seat and closed his eyes.

Dream rubbed his face, trying to wake up. "That's horrible, I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

George looked back with an apologetic smile. "I'm really sorry Karl, I shouldn't of been so dramatic."

Karl shrugged and leaned on Sapnap, after putting their seatbelts on. "Quack didn't show up..."

"The snow is getting dangerous, he's probably taking his sweet time. I'm sure he'll meet us somewhere soon." Sapnap sighed.

"What are we going to do?" George asked Dream.

Dream checked the time, 5:04 AM. "We could just go home? Unless one of you know another place to stay."

"Quackity gets to stay in the house he's showing. If we meet him there, he can unlock it for us. I'm sure he won't mind. We just have to be extra careful. Can't damage the property or make a mess." Sapnap opened his eyes and pulled out his phone. "I'll text him for the address..."

"Okay." Dream didn't have the energy to ask any questions.

-

Tubbo arrived at the hospital with Bad and Skeppy. He didn't have any injuries after they examined him. So now he had nothing to do but sit around. Until he was able to get a ride home, clearly Snow Chester wasn't as wholesome as Ranboo thought. Tubbo had called Ranboo, but he was probably fast asleep. He worked a lot and took advantage of sleep when he could manage to get it.

Tubbo walked around the hospital, processing what happened. While still waiting for Ranboo to wake up and return his call. Then he remembered that Dream and George were also supposed to be in Snow Chester. He dialed George, hoping they were still alive.

"Hello?" George picked up rather quick.

"Oh thank God, are you and Dream in Snow Chester?" He asked, just to make sure.

"Yes...are you?" George became worried.

"I am, there was an incident at the hotel. I'm okay, but Bad was shot multiple times. I think Skeppy is okay, but I don't know." Tubbo filled him in, still clearly shaken up by the trauma.

"We were there too, we got out..." George paused to register what he said about Bad. "Holy shi- Dream, Bad was shot in the hotel." He took a minute to alert Dream. "Tubbo, where are you now?"

"The hospital, I'm trying to contact Ranboo to come get me."

"Okay, we literally just left the hospital. We'll come back and get you. Sapnap's friend has a house we can stay in. You can stay with us until Ranboo comes." George said, not running it by Dream first. Tubbo would have to squish himself in the back somehow.

"Really? Thank you so much, I'm frightened senseless here." He admitted, finally taking a relaxing deep breath.

"Just stay by the front entrance and we'll be there as soon as possible." George instructed him before hanging up.