High Love

W// Sexual implications

Dream was cleaning the bathtub when his phone rung finally. He quickly answered it.

"Hello? Techno, I've been trying to call you! The shop has been closed all day." Dream scolded as if Technoblade was responsible for handling his business.

"Your shop isn't my only priority!" Technoblade never let anyone talk down on him. "Be thankful I called you now. I'm not going to be able to fill in for a little while."

"Why the hell not?" Dream relied on Technoblade to be around to fill in when he needed.

"Phil's wife is having a baby soon, I'm helping put the nursery together. Some of us have lives Dream." Techno was stern, clearly not letting Dream get to him.

"I have a life too, that's why I'm out." Dream argued.

Technoblade let out a deep sigh. "Congratulations Dream, you have a life. While you're out picking fights with your husband, I'll be here being a good friend. I don't mind helping when I can, but do not expect me to be available at any time." With that, Techno hung up.

Dream shoved his phone back in his pocket angrily.

"Dream!" George called from the bedroom.

Dream went to the room, in a bad mood. "what now?"

George held an ice pack against his head gently. "I'm hungry..."

"Okay?" Dream replied ignorantly.

George didn't like that response, so he sat up. "Sorry if I bothered you, I'll make us something to eat."

George got up and slowly walked to the kitchen, waiting for Dream to stop him. Dream said nothing, only because he was reacting childishly to Technoblade.

Dream didn't snap out of his mood until George was leaning against the countertop. Miserable with pain.

"Hey, you alright?" Dream approached him.

"Hurts like a bitch..."  George complained about his head. He shouldn't of been up doing things. "I put a frozen pizza in the oven."

"Okay..." Dream put a hand on George's hip, and started guiding him back to the bedroom. "I'll keep an eye on it, go back to bed."

George got back into bed gladly, the pain was unbearable. In that moment he didn't care if Dream got annoyed. "Babe, can you bring me my gummies?" George asked sweetly.

Dream raised an eyebrow at him. He knew the only gummies in the house were tainted. "You're not getting high with a concussion."

George huffed and lightly put a hand over his wound. "It would help..."

"It would kill you." Dream corrected and went to get a fresh icepack out of the freezer.

When he came back, George was suspiciously putting something in his mouth.

Dream threw the icepack at him. "George!" He walked over and cupped his cheeks. It was like George was a dog who had a rock in his mouth. "Spit it out."

George looked at him, holding the forbidden gummies in his cheeks.

"Spit them out." Dream held his hand underneath George's mouth.