Vacation Or Evacuation

W// Suggestive Humor

It only took a couple days for Dream to feel like he was going crazy. He and George had been waiting, bags packed. Dream was actively looking into places they could stay. All they needed was for Karl to get better.

George kicked his feet anxiously, while playing his new favorite online game, with his favorite man. "Dream I just killed an innocent person by accident!"

"Accident?!" Dream wheezed. "I just watched you smite him!" They were really trying to keep their minds off the devastating truth.

"Want to do a battle?I think I'm getting stronger than you." George challenged Dream confidently.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on then, you won't be able to take me." Dream was secure with his stats.

"You said the same thing last night, but I proved you wrong." George kicked Dream's leg lightly.

"WHAT?!" Dream was caught off guard, they both passed out on the couch last night. After watching a Disney movie and crying. They didn't even kiss. "Are you trying to win by flustering me?"

George shrugged. "I dunno, am I?" He sent the battle request.

Dream accepted, and started wiping the floor with him. "Oh yeah, you can suck on that!"

"You usually do the sucking, get on your knees." George was pulling out all the inappropriate cards. Trying to distract Dream.

Dream tried to ignore his tactile flirting. "You're almost dead! You're so bad at this game!"

"Ugh! No! Please, don't kill me!" George whined while trying his best to win.

Dream's phone went off, and skipping calls wasn't an option in their circumstances. "Oh, fuck that!" He had to get up from his computer to take the call.

George slowly killed his character while waiting for him to return.

Dream was in their bedroom for awhile, on call with someone. George wondered if it was Sapnap. He got curious and went to the door, peaking into the room. Dream was speaking very softly to someone. Like they were a delicate petal. George bit his lip. Dream sounded like he was consoling someone, he hoped no one was dead. He went back to the kitchen, not feeling good about listening on Dream's phone calls. He knew enough just by the tone Dream had.

When Dream came out, his eyes were a bit red. Only a couple tears had left his eyes. He lazily tossed his phone on the couch.

George walked over. "Hey...is Karl and everyone okay? Were you crying?" He reached up and wiped Dream's eyes with his thumb.

"No one's hurt, I'm fine." Dream brushed George's hand away from his face. "I think we're going to have a third passenger when we go."

"Oh...who?" George knew they were leaving with Karl and Sapnap, but he never expected anyone else. 

"Drista just called and told me she's scared, because she thinks she likes girls. Can you imagine that...at 14 years old, she thinks she's going to be murdered. This is ridiculous." Dream sat in his spot, and revived his character.

"Oh wow, that's terrible. I know it was really hard for me growing up knowing I was different. I can only imagine being scared you'll be killed for it." George sympathized and closed out his game. He put his laptop away and rubbed his head. He still hadn't been able to get his stitches out. "I'm going to lay down if that's alright."